The air village (Pt. 1)

Bonny's POV:

We wandered around for hours already. I didn't mind that because we got enough sleep over night. But my legs started to hurt. And it started to bug me for no particular reason. I think I just didn't like it when my legs were hurting. I shook the feeling off and just kept walking with Lenny. I wasn't sure if he knew where we had to go or where we went at that time, but I didn't really mind. I just wanted to get to the air village as fast as possible.

~

After about an hour, we arrived in a big place full of trees. Trees stood everywhere, it looked like a forest. We walked through that kind of forest until there was something like an arena to be seen. An arena imprinted into the ground, made out of the grounds sand and dirt. The roots of many trees could be seen. They were peaking out of the sand and dirt. A few willows were standing around the edges of the sandy arena underground. Those willows' branches hung down, right into the middle of the arena. It seemes to be like a magical place. A place no one would have ever imagined to see, no matter where they went or would go some time sooner or later.

As Lenny and I looked at the arena and inspected it, we also did inspect the area around it, just to make sure we don't miss anything there. Behind a few trees, we found another arena. It was pretty much on the left side behind the first arena. Since both Lenny and I were interested in seeing what the arena looked like from the inside, we took a look around.

Just as we walked in, the first thing we noticed were long stairs reaching an incredible height as they lead into the sky. But, since there was a little island at the end of the stairs, which was under the clouds, it wasn't too high. And, as we didn't mind that height, we walked up the stairs. After good 15-20 minutes, we reached the island. As soon as we walked in, we took a look around. Though it seemed to look like no one was there, it still felt like from somewhere, someone, or something, was watching us.

Not long after, some kind of witch walked out of the shadows behind a little tree further away. ,,So, you're finally here..." she said. She seemed happy to see us, but at some point also didn't. ,,Seems like Kelly was right after all. Someone would come here." she added. ,,What are you talking about? Who is Kelly?" Lenny asked. ,,And what happened here?" he added. ,,Well, let me explain..." Flora said.

,,For a long time, everything here was fine. It was so peaceful around here, you would always have heard the birds chirping. Everything was so peaceful, you would have thought nothing would ever even be able to change that. But one day, someone came to change every little part of this peaceful world into great chaos. That someone is quite unknown here, but seemingly, he is so powerful he is able to call on many hellish monsters and beasts. One of the beasts even being a kind of leader of a group of monsters, attacking our village. Even though, in the beginning, it seemed like we were about to win, it still were the monsters who won the fight. Now I, Flora, am one of the last witches to be alive." she explained.