Meeting the boss of the monsters (Pt. 1)

Samina's POV

We got teleported to the palace. We stood near the entrance, together. I felt quite nervous, yet excited. Especially when I remembered it would be the last fight for us. At least in this world. My nervosity and excitement grew as we walked closer to the entrance, yet I felt way more nervous because of the silence during our walk. Rather soon, we arrived at the entrance and, while we stood in front of the doors, we didn't say anything. We stood there, in complete silence, before Link desided to speak up.

,,Let's just... go inside. Nothing bad will happen." he said with a quite shaky voice. He was right though. Nothing bad would happen. Except for us meeting the monsters' boss. Although we all were quite nervous, we couldn't avoid this. We can't go back now. We got so far already, now wasn't the right time to give up. Yet, giving up in general was a no-go for us.

We went inside the palace, or at least walked closer to the doors, in an awkward silence. As I pushed the doors open, a screechy cracking sound was filling the silence that went on. Before any of us went inside, we took a look at the inside the front room of the palace. It was rather dark, yet a few rays of sunlight lit thе room. For quite a while, we stood there, checking if anyone was in the room. When we were sure no one was there, we walked inside. We walked around in the room, investigating every centimeter of the room. If we saw a chest somewhere, we opened it. If there was anything slightly interesting, we investigated it, took a close look and maybe told each other about it. We just have spent so much time for looking around the room.

Soon we decided to go on into the next room. We guessed it would be way bigger than the room we just were in, as it looked bigger from the outside. But just before we even were able to reach the door to the next room, someone appeared in front of us. Someone who seemed quite familiar to me, and possibly to the others, too. And soon we actually realized who it was.

,,Isn't that the guy we alwasys saw before we got to the beasts?" Link asked. ,,Oh yes, that was me." the guy said. Although he had a hood on and most of his face was hidden, I could see him smiling widely. And for some reason, it looked like his eyes were glowing in a reddish pink. Possibly because a few rays of sunlight lit that part of his face up. Yet it didn't really make sense because of the hood he had on.

„Now, you possibly wonder who I am and what I am doing here." he said, still having a little grin on his face. ,,Well, I'm sure you'll know my name as soon as you see my face, but we'll see." he added. ,,Yeah, well. Show us your face then! Or are you too shy to do that?" Bonny asked. She was serious about what she said, her facial expression showed me. The guy just chuckled at Bonny's words. ,,Me? Shy? No..." he said. There's a different word that describes me better. A word like... secretive. But in a fight... Possibly dangerous." he added. ,,Oh, so you say you're dangerous? We'll see. Now, show your face, you ba-" Bonny was just about to finish her sentence when Link suddenly held her mouth shut. "Don't try to provoke him, Bonny." he said, quite annoyed. The guy Just watched Bonny and Link argue for a while until he tried to gain their attention back.

,,Now, if you really want to know who I am, you would have to look. Or do you think you would find out elseway?" he asked. ,,Alright, alright. Now go on. We're waiting." Lenny said. After a short moment of the guy hesitating, he took the hood off. ,,Wha-. Wait, what?! Ryo?!" Bonny asked, yelling her question out.