The first fights (Pt. 1)

Samira's POV:

We've walked for hours, got tired of all this wandering just to find a place to stay at. We could have walked so much more and still wouldn't have found anything. The completely natural place we were at was just nature. No house. Not even any kind of animal was near. It felt like we're not going to get anywhere. Anywhere to stay or sleep at.

,,Hey, uhm, Samira? Can we maybe stop walking for a bit and lay down for some sleep? Link asked. I looked at his tired face and sighed. ,,If we find a place to stay soon, then we're just going to lay down around here." I said. ,,Let's just keep looking for 5 more minutes." I heard Link sigh out loud. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep while walking. I carried him as we were still looking for a little cottage. But we weren't lucky and had to sleep on the ground again. It wasn't that warm at the place we were at so I made a little campfire to keep us warm. At least for this night.

-The next day-

Link's POV:

,,Hey, Link. Wake up, we have to start going." were the first words I heard from Samira that morning. I just groaned and turned around. ,,Come on." she said, shaking me a little. ,,But I'm not feeling well enough to do anything." I whispered. Even though I tried to talk normally, I couldn't. My throat was sore and my head felt like it would explode any minute. ,,Aw, come on. We have to go out today to see if all the practising was worth it." she said. ,,Samira, I... I really can't." I said quietly. 'Even if she wouldn't believe me, I would still stay here or try to get somewhere I would be safe.' I thought, kind of knowing Samira would try to pull me after her just to fight some of the monsters walking around.

,,Link... I know you might be tired or don't want to do anything and just be lazy today, but..." I held her mouth shut before she could finish the sentence and looked at her. ,,I'm really not feeling well.-" I said and sighed. ,,-You're probably not believing me right now and might pull me up to just cut some of the monsters' heads off." I swallowed a cough that was about to come out.

Samira's POV:

I was about to say something when Bonny come over. ,,Hey, gues what? Lenny's ill. And I don't think he'll be alright that soon." she said. ,,Is Link alright? He seems a bit ill to me." - ,,I don't know. He keeps saying that he doesn't feel too well." I said to answer Bonny's question. ,,He might be ill, too." she said. I sighed and said: ,,We got to fight without them then." Bonny nodded. We went out alone to start fighting some of the monsters around here.

~

,,Do you think there will be any more monsters around here?" I asked as I looked around for more monsters. ,,No, I don't think so." Bonny said. ,,Ok, I guess we can go back to get sone rest." I said. We were out for hours. It already was a late afternoon and we haven't eaten anything before we went out fighting monsters. Together, we went back. But I had this feeling someone or something was following us.