Chapter 2

I still can't believe it. I still can't believe he cheated. And I still can't believe that when I ran away he didn't chase me. I know I wouldn't have forgiven him but it would have been nice if he regretted it.

I walked to my locker, slowly took my books out and left. Not even caring how late I'll be for class if I don't hurry up.

My day is so bad, that no matter how much miss Corner shouts at me, it can't really make me feel any worse.

After this maths test I'm ditching.

I didn't even bother wiping my tears. They'll come back anyway.

I enter the class, glad to see that miss Corner isn't here yet.I stroll to my favorite seat at the back with the best view of the teacher, good angle of the sunlight and is situated close to the class gossip group.

I love gossip, but let's not judge..

I stop, shocked to see the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life, sitting on my chair. How haven't I seen him around till now!?

I know he's  hot and stuff but he still cannot sit on my spot, that absolutely cannot happen.

I step a few steps closer and gather my speech I'll tell him to teach him why it is wrong to sit on my chair.

Even though I could clearly see he was talking to someone, I tapped his shoulder annoyed and he instantly looked at me... he looked disgusted? Or...Disappointed?

what? Is there something on my face?!

"Uh- sorry I'm not interested..." he said, out of the blue.

When did I even ask him out?

"That's not what I was gonna ask you! Get out my seat!"

"Don't you mean off your seat?"

"Well yeah, whatever just move."

Where did I get this confidence from? I don't think it's a good idea for me to have confidence...

"Uh no I don't see your name on it. Go sit somewhere else..."

"But this is my special- "

"Good morning miss Mill, can I hand in the papers now? Or do you want to decide during detention?" Miss Corner asked sarcastically, as she enters the class and chews loudly on her gum.

"It's actually 'Mills' not Mill" I correct.

I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

"Do you want to explain that to me during detention?" She asks sarcastically, chewing even louder on her gum.

I knew me having confidence was a bad idea.

"No no, no need for that I'll sit down" I said, walking to the front of the class to sit next to a guy named...
Actually I have no idea... I think it starts with an 'S'.

I was so invested in my conversation with the teacher that I didn't even realize that everyone was laughing ... did I just make people laugh!? Me?

I think I'm being noticed! Finally! Well it took them long enough.

"Hey" I heard someone say.

Was the person talking to me?

I turn around to see who it is.
Oh he was talking to me...
"Hi" I reply, smiling at the fact that someone is talking to me.

It was the guy I sat next to. The guy whose name starts with an S. I think...

"My name's Joe, nice to meet you." He smiled back at me.
So his name doesn't start with an s, right...

"Erm hi my name's Chloe, Chloe Mills or as miss Corner would say 'Mill'"
I joked.

He didn't laugh...

"Can I have your number?"

Did he just ask for my number? All I know is his name and that he doesn't find me funny...

Which isn't a very good impression. He could've laughed even if it wasn't funny .

"Hello? Did you hear what I said?"

"No" I lied quickly, making it obvious that I heard him.

Well done Chloe, you just lied to a guy you haven't even known for more than 5 minutes.

"Well I said- "

"Keep quiet! You guys have been laughing for over five minutes! Doesn't your mouth ever get tired!!?"
Miss Corner shouts, so loud that I'm pretty sure the whole school heard it.

The class was dead quite. I could literally hear Joe breath...

Miss Corner gave us the test papers and we started to write.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey! Hope y'all enjoyed it... I'll try update a lot. Please vote, comment and share.

QOTD: what's your favorite Netflix series?

Mines  boo b*tch