Chapter 24

How does Joe know that?

Maybe he knows more?

This doesn't even make sense. Joe knew this whole time and never said anything?

Why? Is he partners with Stacy? Does he know what Stacy is up too?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jaydens POV

I don't even understand why I like her. She's not even in my League! And I'm pretty sure she's not even half as popular as Mackenzie! So why the heck do I even like her?!

Knock knock

"Who's there?" I ask, as I stand up to open the door.

"It's me..."

"And who's that?"

"The only other person in this house!"

"Oh ok then come in" I say, as I wonder why annoying him is more fun than sleeping.

"What do you want" I ask Joe, as I watch him get comfortable on my bed.

"Stay away from Chloe" he warns, going straight to the point.

"No"

Why would I do that?
This is giving Makenzie vibes.

"I'm warning you,  brother, I don't want you to regret this later" he warns, as he stands up and glares at me. Evilly

"Bro whatever, let me guess if I don't listen to you you'll bore me to death?" I joke, trying to lighten the mood.

He didn't laugh....

"Haha, very funny." He said, making it obvious that I'm bad at jokes.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know"
••••••••••••••••••

Chloes POV

"Hey Chloe!!" I hear a voice say from behind me, as I walk to my locker alone.

"Oh hi Joe." I say, as I watch him struggle too keep up, even though I'm just walking...

"Can I talk to you in private?" He asks.

I Check my schedule and realize that this is my last period of the day.

"Yea sure." I answer , he pulls me to an empty classroom and locks the door.

Why does he even have the key?

And what's so important that he had to lock the door.

"Joe why am I here?" I finally ask, as I cross my arms over my chest.

He doesn't answer.

What's going on?

He closes his eyes and breaths in a heavy breath and dramatically breaths out again. And then he opens his eyes again and walks up to me.

I stare at him in disgust.

Did he come here to make me watch him breathe?! I thought he was going to tell me some news about Stacy or something !

I watched him as he got more and more uncomfortably close. Until we were so close that I could feel his breath on my nose.

"You're so cute"

Wait what?! I hope he's not doing what I think he's gonna do.

But some part of me actually wants him too.

He held my cheek and grabbed my waist, tighter than he probably should've . And that's when he-

•••••••••••••••••••

Jaydens POV

I know Joe told me not too talk too Chloe, but he's been a little bit suspicious.

He told me too meet him in Miss Corners classroom, he even gave me a key.

I wonder why we need to lock the door and how he even has a key but I guess he got permission?

Anyway...

There was a lot of notes on the board that we had too write down so I was about 5 minutes late, and I know how mad Joe can get, so I ran as fast as I could (I obviously did it while still looking hot) to Mis Corners classroom, I quickly unlocked the door and pushed the door open.

But as soon as I did it, I regretted it.

I couldn't believe it.

He called me here just to show me that 'he won'.

Just to say he won the girl I loved.

I watched as she went off the table and looked at me with guilt written all over her face.

I haven't cried in years, I couldn't let a girl I barely even met change that.

I turned around to see him, a smirk written all over his face. He didn't even try to hide it.

A tear managed to escape.

I didn't even rub it away.

I walked away in disgust. How could I let this happen?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys!!!!

I hope you
enjoyed the
chapter. :))) Please.    vote comment and     shareeee. <3