Chapter 18

"Mom please tell me you're joking..."

I cannot live with them! Especially since they are mad at me now.

"C'mon it's just for a few days. Please try to understand." She begged, looking at me with her puppy dog eyes that are kinda creeping me out.

"Fine!" I finally agree.

Actually maybe it won't be that bad... right?

"Thank you! I love you so much !" She says, as she spreads her arms out and hugs me.

I love you to
••••••••••••••

new message from Joe.

Joe— I'm sorry for how I acted earlier, I shouldn't have raised all my anger on you.

Me— it's okay

Joe— I heard that you're going to live in my house for a week.

Me— yep

Joe— hope you're ready to sleep on a couch for a week , unless if you choose our other options ;)

Me—No eww! :/

Joe— I was talking about the guest room ...

Me— ye sure you were.

I guess Joe isn't mad at me then? So it won't be that awkward.

I continued to pack my bags cause I'm leaving this night. I still don't get why I couldn't just stay home alone. But I don't mind the extra company.

Anyway.....

I had about 3 suitcases that my mom bought filled with all the clothes I took from my dads house and other stuff that are very necessary, like my toothbrush and glasses.

Only Stacy knew I had glasses. That's if she was even listening when I told her.

"Honey it's time to go!" My mom called out to me from downstairs.

"Coming" I quickly grabbed my suitcases and sped to the pantry to steal a secret stash of candy that I found when we got back home.

I shoved it in my suitcase when my mom wasn't looking and walked  to my moms car. We put the stuff in the black seat and my mom drove me to their house.

It's weird that I'll be living right next to my dads house.

Even though he isn't going to be home for a while.

My mom rang the doorbell to their house and suddenly I felt really anxious about the fact that I'll be living with men. Lots of men.

The door swings open and i'm shook to see Mrs Harebottle looking younger than my mom.

"Oh good morning! It's a lovely day isn't it?!"

"No actually it's the evening-"

"Yes it's very lovely Mrs harebottle" my mom cut me off and gave me a dearth glare.

You know those glares that moms give you when you're in trouble ? Yeah those ones.

"Come on in, let me get one of my boys to show you around, JAYDEN COME SHOW OUR LOVELY GUEST AROUND THE HOUSE!"

Why did she have to call Jayden? Why not Joe?

Joe came down instead, he didn't even greet my mom he just calmly grabbed my wrist and led me to his room.

I was shocked about how clean it was but I decided not to say anything.

"Hey" he finally says, as he walks closer to me.

"Hey"

He places his arm around my shoulders and leads me to his bed.

To sit.

"Is Jayden here?" I ask, still very curious about the fact that he didn't come when his mom called him.

"Yeah he's probably making out with girl number 29" he shrugged.

Girl number what?

"What do you mean by 'Girl number 29' ?" I ask.

"He has a girlfriend for each day, and since today is the 29th of January he's making out with girl number 29" he shrugged again like it was nothing.

"So he's a bad boy then?"

Is it weird that I'm jealous?

"How do you not know that? Doesn't everyone know him? I thought all the girls adored him" he asked me, concern written all over his face.

Why do I have to know him?

"Well um, actually I only knew who he was a couple of days ago... when I was in a hospital bed" I reply, remembering the time when Joe hit me with a pan.

"Wow you're one of a kind"

Awww

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me"

"Then your life must suck" he said and we laughed.

"It does."

We laughed and before we knew it we had fallen asleep...on the same bed...

•••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter even though I personally think it was kinda boring.

Please vote and comment.

Do you think I should add a new character?