Chapter 6

"He's your what?!" I ask, even though I didn't want him to answer

Why are people dropping bombs on me all of a sudden?

"I said that he is my stepbrother-"

"You were not supposed to answer that!" I tell him and role my eyes, it was obviously a rhetorical question...

Kids these days...

"Then why did you ask?" He asks me, making me role my eyes for the 9525285th time now.

"You're awake!" I hear someone say and turn my head around in my awkward sleeping position to see who it is.

"Dad?"

"Honey, I was worried sick! How are you feeling?" My dad asks, scratching his head and blinking way more than he needs to.

"I'm fine...I think" I reply with a smile.

"That's good. Are you hungry? You must be hungry, you've been in coma for like a year now.."

"Um no sir it was just a week-" Joe tried to correct before he got rudely interrupted by my dad.

"Shut up. What do you know about my daughter?" My dad asked, obviously not wanting a answer.

But we all know that Joe doesn't know what a rhetorical question is.

"Well I know that she-"

"Shush" I warn him, before my dad does something he will probably regret.

•••••••••••••
Soon after that the doctors came rushing in with needles and other stuff that I don't know the name of.

"Um sorry to interrupt you guys but I would like you all to step out of the room while we examine her" she tells everyone and points to the door.

Joe wakes Luke up, and walks out with everyone, leaving me alone with a needle, some other stuff I don't know, and I very awkward doctor.

She's a female btw

She hits my leg lightly and asks ,"can you feel this?"

"Yep"

She hits my arm," can you feel this?"

"Yep"

She smiles and removes the the wire stuff that were connected to me.

Is it finally time to go?

"Now I want you to close your eyes and when I count to three, you can open it" she says, and takes something from the table and hides it behind her back.

Is she giving me a lollipop?!
Hope so ;)

"One..."

I hear hear something that sounds familiar but I couldn't recall what it was.

"Two..."

I feel her arm hold my hand carefully and start wondering what she's doing.

"And..."

Why can't she just say three I'm literally so curious!

All of a sudden I feel a very sharp pain, on the arm that she touched.

I scream and jump up, but I keep my eyes closed.

"Three..."

I open my eyes and it all makes sense. She just injected me.
Oh.

Ok so no lollipop then?

She smiles at me and puts a plaster on it.
"You're free ,time to go now." She tells me and i don't hesitate to leave. I go to the little bathroom in my hospital room, and change into my clothes that I found on the table.

When I got out i saw my dad, Joe and Jayden sitting and talking on a bench.

Where's Luke? Actually why do I even care?

Jayden was the first to notice me coming , he smirked and winked at me and carried on talking to my dad.

I blushed. I blushed like an idiot. He just winked at me so why am I blushing. I never blushed at anything Luke did and he did more than just wink at me.

Am I going insane?

I wish Jayden could just-

"Chloe!" I hear Joe say, trying to get me back to earth.

"Um what?" I ask, a little too frustrated about him interrupting my dirty thoughts.

"Um your dad said I should come tell you to get in the car" he said, and smirked "and guess what?"

"What?" I ask, scratching my forehead.

"He's dropping us off too!" He said and pulled me to the car.

•••••••••••••
We told each other funny stories about our past. And past by McDonald's.

I said we past by, i never said anything about buying anything.

Soon we reached my dads new house and it was actually really beautiful. But then I realized...

"dad you forgot to drop them off"

"Uh no we live next door"
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HEY GUYS! Thanks for reading the chapter, I really appreciate y'all.
Please vote and comment <3

QOTD: Do you hate needles?

I do! :(
The picture above is Chloes dads new house

Shout out to DanicaGEYER