Chapter 11

Flashback

DING
You received a new message from the 'Maddison High School gossip' group.

I picked my phone up and looked at the text. I blinked twice and looked again.
...
...
...
What?!

I watched it over and over again.

No no no no no! This cannot be happening to me!

What am I looking at you ask? Well it's a...

End of flashback

Im pretty sure y'all have been dying to know what happened well...

So it all came falling into place. Stacy said "got it" because she took a video of the my embarrassing moment when Jayden said he'd never met me in his life.

I looked stupid. So, SO stupid. It was clear. I want to kill myself. My life is literally the biggest mess it has ever been. In all the 18 years I've been alive, I've never been this embarrassed.

You know what the cherry on top is?

They posted it on the GOSSIP group. Everyone knows my name now. Laughing at me for thinking someone like Jayden could even glance at me.

And to ad sprinkles on the cherry. My ex best friend made the video. It was all planned to hurt me.

I cried. I've never cried this much before, not when my mother left. Not when my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend.

Who could I run to? Because just like a couple of days ago, I no longer have a shoulder to cry on.

I remove myself from the group. Refusing to take this nonsense. I'm killing myself. It's final. No one will even notice I'm gone. I'm sure of it.

••••••••••••••••••

I bang the door open. Startling my father.

"Is everything alright kiddo?" He asks me, watching me curiously as I walk to the kitchen to take a knife and a rope.

"Hello I'm talking to you." He tells me as I bang the main door closed and get into my car.

When I was about to head to a cliff i stopped the car and waited for Joe to move away from my car.

"You can't do this to yourself. I know what you want to do and I'm not letting you do it. Not because of my stupid brother." He tells me and gets into the car, to remove the key.

I swat his hand away, " GET. THE. F*CK. OUT . OF.MY.CAR, before I throw you out myself.

"No please listen to me. You don't have to do this."

"Yes I do"

"No you don't!"

"You don't know me! Nobody knows me! The only person I was ever close to did this to me. She was my best friend." I shout, crying more and more every second.

He holds my hand and wipes my face with his thumb.

"Stacy isn't worth this." He tells me, looking like he ran out of things to say to convince me not to do this.

"B-but I don't want to be alive anymore." I debate.

"Yes you do, you just don't know it yet." He assures me, slowly trying to get the key out the key hole.

But I push his hand away and open the door on his side to push him out. "Wait, what are you—" I push him out the door before he could finish his sentence and drive away to the nearest hill.

When I get there I notice that all my equipment is gone.

Joe!

I turn around to quickly go get my equipment back.

How dare he take them.

This is my decision and not his. Why does he care so much? We haven't known each other for more than a week. And I'm pretty sure he didn't know I existed till then. Just like the rest of the world.

When I turn around I almost choke on my spit. As the only person I want to see smiles at me and walks to me with her arms spread out for a hug.

"Mom?"
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys! :)) hope you enjoyed the chapter!! ;)

I feel like there's too many plot twists...

Please vote and comment!!

Shout out to linaluwacaaaaaaa  and by_talialafleur

QOTD: Did you expect this chapter to be like this?

I did :)))