Chapter 23

"What?!"

"I know I can't believe it to!" He says , as he watches me in shock.

But then I remember

"I got a letter like that too"I said, not really wanting to talk about it after the incident with Joe.

"What did it say?"he asks me, getting so serious all of a sudden.

"Well, it turns out that Stacys real name is Veronica Parks and she used to be my fathers side chick. Also she's 26 and she pretended to be my friend so she could get in and out of my house, also my dad broke her heart so she's out to get me" I told him, as I watched him gasp at everything I said.

"Wait but don't you think it's weird how she's telling us this? Because she could be leading us to a trap"

"I know but that's why I need your help"I said, kinda feeling like a secret agent

"Well it's not like I have a choice" he said, waving his letter in my face.

"Yeah I guess"

"Have you told Joe?"

"Yeah, but he didn't seem too care"

"Well now, that's suspicious"

"Would Joe really be capable of this?" I asked, kinda starting to feel like Joe is acting suspicious.

"Nope"

Joes POV

I gotta be honest. Being brothers with a Bad Boy who likes the same girl as you is hard work.

These couple of months I've been trying to find ways to get rid of him.

I know you might be wondering.

Why would you kill your brother for a girl who doesn't like you back?

Well first of all.

I think she likes me but is too scared to admit it.

And second of all

I never liked my brother to begin with.

But I'll tell you the story, it all started in second grade when I decided to swim in the deep side of the pool during PE

FLASHBACK

"Hey Jayden! Look at me, I can do a backflip in the pool!!" I shouted, screaming loud enough for everyone in PE class to hear.

"Everyone can do that" He said, swimming away.

"Wait!! But I can backflip in the deep pool too!"I lied, trying desperately to impress my twin brother who looks nothing like me.

"Ok then, let's see it." He said, swimming back.

I held my breath and went to the deep side, but as soon as I got there I drowned. I scram, but no one heard me. My brother just left me there to drown.

But that's when she came. She pulled me out and dragged me out the water.

She saved my life.

I thought I would die.

I thought my life was over.

End of flashback :)))

That's why I hate him so much.

That's why I'm working with Stacy too get rid of him.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chloes POV.   

I asked Joe to meet me here so we could talk about the Stacy thing. Because I'm having a really bad feeling that he's part of this.

He's meeting me at an ice-cream shop.

Cause I want it too feel like I'm in a movie, cause things like this always happen in movies.

I've been waiting for 34 seconds and he still isn't here.

I am starting to get frustrated.

"Sorry I'm late" I heard a voice say, as I raised my head up to see who it is.

"It's about time"

He sits in front of me and gives me a crooked smile.

"Do you know anything about what I told you today?" I ask, getting straight to the point.

"Wow, can't we order first or something? Aggressive much?" He says, changing the subject.

"No" I reply, trying to keep a straight face.

"How about the strawberry milkshake?" He asks, ignoring my question.

"Joe, answer the question."

"Fine, fine. But all I know is that Stacy is not really pregnant."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys!!

Please vote , comment and share!!

Love you <3

Shout out to quietstaringweirdo