Chapter 9

"Oh so you know that I copied your answers?" I ask him, to make sure if he really did know.

"Yep" he replied, popping the 'P' at the end.

RINGGGGG

  There goes the bell.

Me and Joe walk out together and wait for Jayden by the door.

When he comes, we head to History class.
••••••••••••••••
"Bye guys" Joe calls to us and walks to his next class.

Doesn't this mean that I'm going to be stuck with Jayden the whole entire History class!!?

I'm not complaining though, I wouldn't mind having someone to talk to during class.

We went inside and he went straight to the back, so I followed. He sat down so I decided to come sit next to him since no one was sitting on the chair next to him. But before I could sit ,Makenzie pushed me to the side and sat on the seat that I was going to sit on.

"Excuse me, that's my seat." I say impatiently.

"I don't see your name on it."

"Why don't you go sit with your friends and I sit with my friends" I ask and look at Jayden, waiting for him to back me up.

Makenzie gave me a weird look and turned to Jayden. " Babe, do you know this idiot?"

She  DID NOT just call me that!!

Why isn't Jayden backing me up?

He gave me a sorry look and said, "Uh no, I have never met this person in my life"

What?! I've never been so humiliated in my life. How dare he deny me like that? I literally want to go home ,hide under my bed and cry.

"Got it" I hear a familiar voice say and turn around to see who it was.

Stacy...

"Did you get all of it?" Makenzie asks Stacy.

Get what?

"Yep."

Never mind. I'm going to sit somewhere else.

I held my tears back, I can't show him how much what he said effected me.

I ended up sitting in the front by myself. Because no one wanted to sit next to me. That made me want to cry even more. But I can't show my emotions. So they don't knew how much what they are doing is hurting me.

"Why would you do that?!" I hear Jayden ask, I don't know who he's talking to but he sure does sound angry.

Soon after that ,the teacher came in and started telling us all about the stuff that um... actually I wasn't paying attention so I don't know.

•••••••••••••

School went by in a flash, cause I didn't have any other subject that day so I was reading books in the library. I don't like reading books that much but it helps me get my mind off things.

As soon as the bell rang I went to my locker and went to the car parking lot. Until I remembered that... I didn't come with my car.

You know what? I'm walking home. It might be a 30 minute walk but I am not staying in a car with some one who, 'has never met me in their life' . So I'm walking.

•••••••••••••••
It took me longer than expected to get home, but I still made it alive and that's what matters.

When I got into the house I looked around in shock. This house is BEAUTIFUL. How can my dad already afford all this stuff?

I went up the stairs and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower

I went up the stairs and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out, I changed into my pajamas and did my homework.

DING
A new message from Joe

Joe— What happened?:(
Me— what? 

Joe— Jayden told me that the reason why you didn't come with us was because y'all had a fight...:(
Me— we didn't fight, he just told Makenzie that he had never met me in his life.

Joe—well maybe he was joking?
Me— he wasn't. He probably thinks I'll ruin his reputation.

Joe—Sorry about that
Me— It doesn't matter anyway, I learnt my lesson

Joe— and what's that?
Me— never be friends with a bad boy

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HEY GUYS!! Thank you so much fur reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

QOTD: song favorites?

Idk what mine is :(

Picture above is Chloes room.

Shout out to beautifultragedies