Chapter 15

A/N : I just wanna say ty to all the people who read this book. I really appreciate it ! :))))
Lysm.

Chloe POV

"Chloe did you try to kill yourself?" He asks me, looking very guilty.

I don't know if I should tell him, I can't trust him.

I look down and blush, feeling embarrassed.

"I didn't know I hurt you that much" he says, his voice calmer, filled with nothing but guilt as he walks up to me and gives me a hug. I don't hug him back because I still don't trust him.

He notices my hesitation and let's go.
"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I was only thinking about myself, I never thought about how it would come back and effect-"

I cut him off by finally returning the hug. I know I probably should hate him. But he's just so tempting.

DING
NEW MESSAGE FROM STACY.

Jayden looks at my phone, and I could've sworn that I saw a reflection of hate in his eyes. But he later covered it up by looking towards the green note my dad gave me.

The green note!!

I totally forgot!

"I'll be right back" i stand up and go to the table my dad left the note on.

List:
1. Buy me a new charger.
2. Bring it to the exspensive clothing shop down town.
3. Stay there till 7pm
4. Come alone.

Um what?!

What on earth- I thought it would be a shopping list or something! Not a creepy kidnapping note

I feel like it'll be a bad idea for me to go there but, he's my dad and he changed so why not?

But that doesn't mean I'm going alone.

"Hey do you mind taking me to the mall and then to the exspensive clothing shop down town?" I ask Jayden, hoping he'll agree.

" yea sure" he smiles at me and we both get into his car.

I'm happy he didn't ask any questions.

"What are you going to do there?" He asks me.

Spoke to soon.

"I'm buying someone a charger"

"Oh... is it Stacy?"

"Hold on" I reply, remembering something.

Stacy

She sent me a message earlier ...

I take my phone out to check it.

Stacy— your dad isn't who you think he is.

What does she mean by that?

"Mean by what?"

"Stop listening to my thoughts!" I shout at him, why does he like doing that!

"But you said it out loud-"

"I said stop!"

He laughs, which makes me smile.

He got me smiling.
•••••••••••••••

I bought the charger and now was walking towards the expensive clothing shop with Jayden.

Well actually Jayden is undercover. I told him about what Stacy said ,a little bit about my fathers dark past, and how creepy the green note was.

He agreed without hesitation, suddenly caring so much about my safety. He dressed up as a rich man, wore a black suit, a hat, sunglasses and a fake mustache that looked terrible on him.

Outfit completed.

I walked alone though. With my charger in one hand and my phone in the other.

With 911 on speed dial.

Jayden was expected to come about 30 minutes after me.

So it wouldn't be suspicious that we came in the same time.

Back to earth-

I walked into the cold, bright building that had many racks and racks of expensive designer clothes that people would come see and turn around saying it was way too expensive.

I've never seen anyone actually buy here.

But anyway-

I didn't see my dad when I first came in. Until about 4 minutes of standing there admiring the clothes, then I saw my dad talking to a girl who seemed to be as tall as me.

She was skinny though, really skinny. And was as pale as a plain white T-shirt.

Ok no I might have exaggerated a little bit. But she was still very pale.

She pushes my dad to the wall and I hear a sharp bang. I tripped from the loud sound , and fell behind the counter.

I heard it again. And I finally knew what it was.

A gun.

"Dad!"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed it! :))

QOTD: What would you rate this book out of 10?

Please vote and comment!!

Lysm :)))