Chapter 10

I woke up to the smell of my favorite latte and waffles. The smell seemed to be coming closer, making me crave it even more.

My door opened, revealing my dad who's holding a tray of waffles and a latte.

Is he giving me breakfast in bed?!

"Are you giving me breakfast in bed?!" I ask him and smile, standing up to take the tray.

He steps back and says ," um no this is my food."

My smile drops and I push him out my room and carry on sleeping.

He opens the door and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Do you want my food?" He asks me looking like he wants to laugh.

What's funny? Wait did he just ask if I want his food?!

"Yes!!" I smile again and reach for the tray.

He stands up and and puts my hand down. "That'll be 5 dollars."

Excuse me?!

"Dad!" I shout, getting very angry all of a sudden. He knows never to play like that with me!

"Hahaha I'm kidding, here you go kiddo" he smiles and finally hands the tray to me.

I role my eyes and mutter a "thank you".

"Um" he says and puts his hand next to his ear , "I don't think I heard you, what did you say?" He continues and smiles at me.

"Thank you..." I whisper and turn around on my bed.

He's disturbing me!

"I still can't hear you kiddo" he says and comes closer.

" I SAID THANK YOU!!!" I shout and he laughs, he pinches my cheeks and says " When you're done, I have a list of stuff I need you to do for me."

He stands up and walks out.

I knew there was something fishy about him making me food!
••••••••••••••

I quickly get ready for school so I have enough time to eat my food.

When I finished my food I went to the kitchen to wash the plates that I used and saw a little green note with my dads terrible hand writing on it. It had a list of stuff he needed but I didn't bother reading it, I'll read it when I come back from school.

I want to leave before Joe and Jayden decide to come fetch me again.

When I was done with everything I took my keys and went into my car.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I got to school about 10 minutes earlier than I used to just so I can avoid a certain person.

There were only about 6 people in the hallway. People normally come at 7:40 and it's 7:20 right now so I still have 20 minutes to myself.

"Chloe"
I know who's calling me but I'm not going to answer.

"Chloe!" Jayden said, a little louder this time.

I finally turn around and answer , " how do you know my name? Because yesterday you made it pretty clear that you never met me before." I ask, trying to be as harsh as possible.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want-"

"Me to ruin your reputation" I finish his sentence.

"Chloe you know it's not like that..."

"Actually, I do. You don't know what I think. You don't know what I've been through. Because you don't know me." I smirk at his reaction to what I said and walk away, almost falling on my face , which obviously ruined my dramatic exit.

But anyway-

I sit in the library and continue reading from where I left off in the book I was reading yesterday.

DING
You received a new message from the 'Maddison High School gossip' group.

I picked my phone up and looked at the text. I blinked twice and looked again.
...
...
...
What?!

I watched it over and over again.

No no no no no! This cannot be happening to me!

What am I looking at you ask? Well it's a...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys!! Sorry for the cliffhanger but I just had to :)))
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

QOTD: what do you think she saw?

Shout out to amahlenokele8

Posting the next chapter when my books votes go up to 30.

Byeeee