Chapter 19

BEEP
...
Beeeeeeep

I don't want to wake up! I'm so comfortable...

Beep

Fine... I'll wake up.

I groan and open my eyes slowly, I try to stand up but I can't seem to move. So I decide to remove the arm that—

Wait a minute whose arm is that?

Joe..

Why the heck is Joe sleeping on the same bed as me?! This must look so suspicious... wait... did we—

"Can you stop talking to yourself for once?!" Joe complains and puts his pillow over his head.

"I'm not even talking to myself, you're just listening to my thoughts."
I correct him and rub my eyes.

He groans and stands up from his bed to get ready. I walk to my room (the guest room) and get ready too.

Today I want to look presentable, maybe that'll make people stop running away from me like I'm a bug.

••••••••••••••••••

"Where's Jayden?" I ask as I walk into the school with Joe.

"I really don't know. I haven't seen him since the incident that happened yesterday" he told me and I started to freak out.

The last time I saw him was when he dropped me off at the place where I left my car, he seemed really frustrated, did something happen to him?

Me and Joe walk to my locker in silence, my classes only start at 9:00, I have English Literature. But Joe has Geography now so we parted ways, I went to the library and he went to geography .

There were only about 20 people who did Geography so most of us didn't have class at this time.

On my way to the library I remembered that I left my English book in my locker, so I went to get it.

I quickly took my book so no one would steal my special seat in the library. But as I was taking my book I saw Jayden walking to me. He had a tired look on his face.

When he got closer I waved at him and said "hi" , I noticed many of the girls in the hallway were staring at me but they looked at me like they wanted to laugh at me.

And that's when I noticed he wasn't walking to me, he walked right past me to the locker next to mine.

Stacys locker

I didn't even notice Stacy was behind me this whole time.. he grabbed her waist and kissed her. But it almost looked forced.

When they let go, Stacy looked at me and smirked.

What just happened?

But Stacy is lesbian..

I looked at them in shock and saw some people laughing at me and some looking at me with pity.

I took my English book and ran to the library.

Why do I even care?

I knew it was a bad idea to forgive him.

I wanted to go home so bad, but i have to stay strong. Even if I was just humiliated in front of the whole school.

Again

•••••••••••••••••
The week went by quickly. I had only 9 classes this week so I spent most of the week in the library.

I told Joe what happen but he didn't look that surprised. He looked a little happy to be honest.

Miss Corner said we were having a maths test next week... again.

She said all the top scorers had to tutor someone. But the problem is that I cheated on the test so I don't know how I'll be able to tutor anyone. I actually need a tutor. So now I don't know what I'm going to do, cause it'll be really embarrassing if anyone finds out that I need a tutor.

I haven't even been able to pay attention to anything. My mind keeps going back to that kiss. It made absolutely no sense at all.

I couldn't sleep or concentrate. The puzzle I was in was too hard to solve on my own. But I am the only person who can solve it.

I'm lost. Very lost.

So what I got from all this is that:

1. Stacy stole my boyfriend (Luke) and she wasn't really my friend to begin with.

2. She also never listened to anything I told her about my family, yet she knew that my dad wasn't who I thought he was.

3. She said she was lesbian but she kissed Jayden.

4. My dad killed a pale girl on the day that my mom came back to my life. Did the pale girl have anything to do with my parents and I?

5. What about the charger he asked for? What was that really for? And why did he think that the best place to murder someone was in an expensive boutique?

6. How about the way Jayden is acting? Does that have anything to do with Stacy?

7. Makenzie always bullied Stacy yet Stacy was friends with her a couple of days ago, and now today she kissed Makenzies boyfriend... or is it her ex boyfriend? I don't know.

8. Makenzie and Stacy were also working together to take me down. By planning that embarrassing moment with Jayden.

9. And I haven't seen Luke since the day I left the hospital.

What the f**k is going on?!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys! :))
I really hope you liked this chapter.

Can you guys put the pieces together?

Please vote, comment and follow me on IG (picture above) ;)

Thank you so much for the 100 votes btw :))))

<33