Part 1: Scattered Loss of Color / Prologue

It was a Nice and Beautiful View Of Mixopolis,  A Very, Very Colorful Mixopolis, Booger Is his own Town, And Always will be. And after For their Mixel School time, The Teacher introduced 2 New Mixels in. Kakikomi and Tauglow. They Both Became Best friends for 3 years, And before that Kakikomi was Nice, And Tauglow was Fine, And after The School ended, Tauglow Said to be friends, and Kakikomi Agreed to be Best friends.

They Sat on a bench to have a Fresh air, But suddenly, The colors have Changed.

Kakikomi said: "What just happened to Mixopolis?!"
Tauglow shouted: "OH SCHNIXEL!"

Every Mixel Went into a Panic attack. They all walked in for it to Check.
And suddenly, A Mixelroid was struck in Mixopolis, Disrupting the Lights.

It went Colorless, Bleak Color, Possibly Sepia Tones, With Blackscale Colored Houses, And no other than Why its slowly Losing its Color.

Globert Turned on the TV to see The News. But Suddenly, An Emergency Mixcast Started.

The Emergency Mixcast off screen, Screeno Stated: "This is a Safety Hazard Due to A Mixelroid Disrupting the lights. And Nixels are Invading Mixels, If you saw Those Nixels, Do not Stay there. Run Away from those Nixels, And Terminate Them Immediately."

The Emergency Mixcast Repeated.

Tauglow Flew to His house, Saying: "What's Wrong here dad?"
Globert Shouted: "There is Nixels there Invading in Mixopolis, And We have to Seek Shelter, NOW!"
Kakikomi Was shocked, Then Tauglow Holds Kakikomi's Hand and They all ran into Shelter Immediately.

The Mixelroid shines After the Storm.