Part 12: Power Vacuum

Tauglow and Kakikomi Was stuck there with N-Tauglow, And then The Nixels Behind their back Were staying.

N-Tauglow Screamed: "LINE UP!"

The Nixels from N-Tauglow's Back Lined Up.

N-Tauglow then Screamed: "ATTACK!"

The Nixels then Attack Tauglow And Kakikomi, But Little did they Know, They Were Also Prepared.

Tauglow Took out a Stick and Whooped Those Nixels out.

While Kakikomi Used Her Notebook powers, And Little did she know, She Draws a Power Vacuum that can Suck Through Nixels, and Blending those Shells.

Tauglow Then Turned the stick into A Sword for an Ultimate match Between N-Tauglow and Tauglow. It was a Sucessful Match between it, And After that He used a Yoyo As a Secondary weapon To knock N-Tauglow Out.

N-Tauglow Lost the Sword, While Tauglow Turning his Sword into A Stick and When N-Tauglow got up, Tauglow then Knocks N-Tauglow Back.

That was until the end. When N-Tauglow was Losing, Encircled With 3 Mixels. Fluta, Wiz and Kakikomi.

Fluta Pouted: "Ugh, Could You tell us Why you are a Copy of Tauglow, You N-Mixel Doppleganger."

Wiz Asked: "Why are you just still here, Losing A battle with Tauglow, How embarrasing."

Kakikomi Laughed and Said: "Well Deserved, You are nothing, But a Bully.

Tauglow then Came to N-Tauglow and said: "Filthy N-Mixel, Thinking you can Defeat me for Good? Tsk, Think Twice, You copy of me."

N-Tauglow was Weak but Still angry, Mumbling: "You Miserable Filthy Useless Mixels..."

N-Tauglow Then Got up and flew Far away, Shouting: "IT'S NOT THE END, WE ARE JUST STARTED NOW!"

Tauglow Lost N-Tauglow. Feeling Triumphant, Feeling Victorious, And He said this: "It's Not the end yet, But if we See N-Tauglow again, We will Battle once and for all.

As this goes, The Adventure still continues until they find The Secret Cubit. In Mixelmania.