Part 11: Goodbye Nixels!

Tauglow and Kakikomi Were Stuck in there Because of the nixels, Leaving No stone On Turn, But suddenly He had a Realization.

Tauglow clears his throat and says: "I got 2 Sentences. One, Nixels Should not Block Our road if armed, And Two, Nixels can kiss my south Goodbye!"

And after that, Tauglow uses the Stick and Throws at Those nixels, Running like this Stick Looks Like a boomerang Before it hits Them.

And that, Tauglow heard a Smack to a 50 meter Noise saying: "NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!!"

Kakikomi then Takes back The Stick Tauglow Had and Give it back to him.

Tauglow and Kakikomi High-Fived as they Start walking.

One Nixel was Behind Tauglow's Back, When suddenly, He heard a Noise saying: "Hey, I am a Nixel and i also work for King Nixel, But i Quit my Job to become a nixel."

Tauglow turned His back, and He Picked up a Little Nixel, Saying: "Hi there! What's Your Name?"

A Nixel Said: "I don't Know, Besides, I am Nameless."

Tauglow was Sad that a Nixel Doesn't Have a Name.

A Nixel asked: "Can you put me down?"

And after that, Tauglow put down a Little Nixel And left for adventure.

Kakikomi asked: "Who is this Nixel?"

Tauglow answered: "Well it's not a Nixel Since This little fella was Working As a Nixel, But he quit his job as a Nixel."

Kakikomi Knew this was Happening.

And they go on an adventure until...

Again, N-Tauglow Appeared Again, But this time, His only Perfect Plan to Release Nixels to attack them.