Part 24: Finale of the Adventure

That door was Locked, Tauglow, Kakikomi and Chilbo Must find 3 Keys.

The 1st Key is stuck in Ice.

Tauglow Tries to break the Ice, When A sudden Slash Cut the Ice, But Tauglow's Wings didn't Got Cut. Freeing the 1st Key.

The 2nd Key was Slippery.

Kakikomi tried to Pick it up, But it's too slippery, Then She Gripped the 2nd Key Carefully, Not to Slip into Her Hands, And Slowly put The 2nd Key In the Pocket.

The 3rd Key was So high Up there.

Chilbo Tried to Get Up, But it was too high for Him to Pick up. Then Tauglow Picked up the 3rd Key And Gave it to Chilbo.

Those 3 Mixels Then Opened the Door With 3 Keys, And a Sudden Light was Shining From the Door, Thinking That this is The Last door, Then a Note, Fallen down, said: "This door is the Final door, And If you Go to the Door, This door will Show a Secret Cubit, In the Secret Stones Of Mixelmania, But, It's Guarded by Nixels, Controlled By N-Tauglow and King Nixel."

Tauglow asked: "Is this it? This is the Final stretch!"

Kakikomi said: "Yes, It is! The final Door!"

Chilbo was Sad, Holding his tears, Saying: "I... I think this is The Last Goodbye Guys."

Tauglow questioned: "What do you mean though?"

Chilbo sobbed, and Answered with a Whimpering Sound: "I think The reason why Is Because Mixelmania is Still Crumbling, and We have to say Our Last Goodbyes."

Chilbo Hugged Tauglow, And He hugged Chilbo Back, Saying: "We will Help Restoring Mixelmania."

And then Tauglow and Kakikomi Went to the Door.

This was The Final Battle, With King Nixel and N-Tauglow.

To be Continued...