Part 7: Healing With Friendship

It was a Sunday Night. They all Came to Mixel Hospital. Globert was Alive still, But Tauglow was Still Unconsious.

But suddenly, Tauglow woke up. One Quarter of Getting Nixed, His Left Iris was Gone, While Keeping his Right Iris Still into His eye.

Tauglow spoke with A bit of a Low pitch: "H-Hello...?"

Tauglow was Stuttering A bit, But it took 15 Minutes for him to Stop Stuttering.

Globert was Holding His hand, Hazing with tears, as Tauglow was still alive without His Left Iris. It was Such a Tragedic Moment for Tauglow to have this kind of Awful issue.

Globert said: "My son..! I never knew you Still alive without Your Left Iris..!"

Kakikomi sobbed and said: "Tauglow! You are still alive! Oh how i wish i was Seeing you still Alive!

Tauglow said: "I know your pain, You are my only friend I knew. All i knew was N-Mixel Tauglow Bit me in my back..."

Scrubz said: "Tauglow, I am sorry to say but There is this disease That Shares with N-Mixels With Sharp Teeth, And its Called One-Quarter Nix Disease, And This disease shares With Your Doppleganger, N-Tauglow."

Tauglow was Shocked and said: "What?! This, this got to be a Joke..! That N-Mixel Tauglow was N-Tauglow?!"

N-Tauglow Laughed and Said: "See how you are now? You've fallen for my trap, its not my Fault i gave you this Disease!"

Scrubz was Shocked about this. While Globert was Distraught From this.

Globert said in his mind: "Is this some sort of Joke? I can't believe it!"

Globert then Suddenly Snapped and said this: "N-Tauglow, You better Stop Messing with My Son, Otherwise, You will never know What will happen."

N-Tauglow gulped and backed at Them.

Scrubz Said: "If anyone, and I mean Anyone, Gets this disease, There is NO cure for it, This disease will Stay there Forever."

Tauglow was Distraught, saying in his mind: "No! It... Can't Be!!"

Kakikomi said: "Oh my, Because of this, You have to Cover your Left eye because of This!"

Tauglow got Up, Still In balance, saying: "Ok, And i won't regret it one bit!"

After that, Tauglow Got His Left Eye Covered with a Bandage.

Kakikomi holds a mirror and points at Tauglow and she said: "How is it now?

Tauglow was Suprised, He said: "It's... FABULOOOOOUS!!"

Kakikomi and Tauglow then Goes to the Mixel Park for some Fun.

And even though its Dawn, They come until its Dusk.