Part 22: Frosticon Cousins?

Tauglow and Kakikomi went to Those Mixels, and Turns Out, There were Frosticon Cousins, Krog and Snoof Waiting for Chilbo.

Then, Chilbo Came down to the Hill and Accidently Hitting on Tauglow, While Kakikomi Made a Safe Landing.

Chilbo nervously said: "Hehe, I'm Sorry, Didn't Even want To Hit you."

But when Chilbo saw Tauglow, He has This Realization that it was His Friend.

Tauglow said: "It's Ok, Me, My dad and My Best friend are Finding the Cubit, A Secret Cubit in the Secret Stones of Mixelmania."

Chilbo asked: "Can i come in?"

Snoof spoke up First before Tauglow: "No, Not until we Have to Find the Lost Pieces of The Mixamajig."

Krog was Confused, Then he realized that They are finding for The Lost Pieces of the Mixamajig.

Tauglow said: "We will find them, We Know Friendship, Caring and Sharing!"

Krog asked: "Sorry, What are you Guys have to do With That Cubit?"

Tauglow Told: "The urban Legend says that if you use this Cubit, in Front of your Best friend, It will Activate the beam, That will mix all of The Mixels in Mixelmania, and we Have 10 Miles Left Until We go to the Door, Which leads to the Secret Cubit, In The Secret Stones of Mixelmania, And be Careful, The Cubit Is Guarded By Nixels, With King Nixel and N-Tauglow."

Krog Knew what He Said, And he admitted: "I say, It's a quite Long Adventure, Can't You find 4 Pieces Of the Mixamajig, Then we Can Let you continue The Adventure."

Tauglow and Kakikomi Both Agreed.

They Have to Find the Lost Pieces of the Mixamajig.

To be Continued...