Part 15: Mixamals in The Zoo

Tauglow and Kakikomi Checked Around to see Some Mixamals, And The Cage was Full of Mixeloptors.

Ranger Jinx Then Came in and said: "Sorry, But those Mixeloptors Needs to be in the cage, Because it's a Mistake if we release them, Why not just look at Some Mixamals? Wait, Sorry, Who are you guys?"

They Introduced, And after the Introduction, Tauglow holds Kakikomi's Hand, And told Her: "Let's Go and find more Mixamals!"

Kakikomi then says: "Let's do this!"

And after walking to find some Mixamals from the zoo, There was a Mixie Cat, With a Rat, Chasing After A Rat.

Tauglow Flew after them, Saying: "Hey Boopsie!"

Then The Mixie Cat Stopped.

Tauglow then Brings a Mixie Cat for Ranger Jinx.

Ranger Jinx saw a Mixie Cat, And he was Flustered.

Tauglow asks: "Why is this Mixie Cat in the Zoo? Isn't It yours?"

Ranger Jinx Answered: "I was about to Tell the Mixie Cat to not Go to the Zoo, But Boopsie did not Listen to me."

Tauglow then gave Ranger Jinx An Advise: "If you want a Mixie Cat to not Go anywhere, Just Let the Mixie Cat Stay in your House!"

Ranger Jinx agreed with that advise, And Then he Borrows the Mixie Cat and Left.

Kakikomi was Suprised at first How Cute Boopsie is, But Sad at Last of how He Has to Leave now.

Kakikomi asks: "Is Boopsie bothering you?"

Tauglow answered: "No, Besides, That Mixie Cat is also A Klinker Mixie Cat."

Kakikomi didn't Knew how that got into.

They walked and walked, Until suddenly...

...a loud Explosion Then started to Shake the City of Mixelmania.