Part 3: Exchanging Cities

When All Mixels Came back to the Mixopolis Outside, There was Houses Incinerated, Towers Destroyed, And all of the Infrastructure Was Annihlated By King Nixel.

Every Mixel has to Exchange the City From Mixopolis, To Mixelmania.

Tauglow was Ashamed of What happened to Mixopolis. When suddenly, A Frosticon Cousin Mixel Who is Right behind Kakikomi.

Tauglow then Checked To see Chilbo Also Leaving In Mixopolis.

Tauglow Spoke: "Hey, who are You?"

Chilbo Looked at Tauglow and Said: "Im Chilbo, What about You?"

Tauglow said: "Cool name, Mine is Tauglow!"

Chilbo laughed Nervously and Said: "Nice Name!"

Tauglow was shocked a bit to See Chilbo Having Issues to speak, He said: "What's Wrong, Chilbo?"

Chilbo Then Explained this: "Long story Short, I have Asperger's Syndrome, Which means i have no skills to talk eachother with, So i still have No friends, Even if im smart."

Tauglow was sad, and he said: "Aw, Bummer, I knew Thats bad for you but i also Have Asperger's Syndrome Too!

Chilbo was Happy and said: "You sure?"

Tauglow then nodded and said: "Yep!"

Globert then Checked To see Tauglow and Chilbo Talking Eachother.

Globert said: "I see, You are making friends, Aren't You, My son?"

Tauglow then Was embarrased and Said: "What's The matter with you dad, I was talking to Chilbo and you Scared the Mix out of him!"

Globert laughed and said: "Sorry, I didn't Meant to."

Tauglow shrugged and Keeps talking with Chilbo, And Then the Plane Landed on Mixelmania.

The Captain in the Cockpit Said: "We landed to Mixelmania, Every Mixel Are free To Go.

Every Mixel Was happy and they all shouted: "HOORAY!!!"

And we see true Happiness in their Faces, As if, A nice face for centuries.