Part 16: Earthquake in Mixelmania

Tauglow and Kakikomi Then realized, It was an Earthquake that was Happening in Mixelmania. A very Dangerous One. Tauglow then takes Kakikomi's Hand and Flew to a Hiding Place To protect from Debris.

Kakikomi got a Message from the Mixelmania Mixels, And They said: "That Earthquake was 7.1, And the Guy who Started this Earthquake Was By Kabum, Sour Poppa and N-Tauglow! If you See them, Don't just stay there, RUN!"

Tauglow was Shocked to See that This Earthquake was Responsible to Those 3 N-Mixels! And N-Tauglow is One of them!

Tauglow uttered: "What Is this,"

Tauglow then Shouted: "Why is He RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EARTHQUAKE?!"

N-Tauglow then Answered: "Well, I am an N-Mixel. And i work for The I-Cubit." Then he threws an I-Cubit at Tauglow.

"I'm not using this!" Said Tauglow before He threw the I-Cubit in the sky.

N-Tauglow then Rolls His eyes and Said: "It's Not Like you can just Not take The I-Cubit, You Filthy Mixel."

Tauglow then Slapped N-Tauglow with a Bitter Expression on His Face.

N-Tauglow asked: "Ow, What is wrong With you?!"

Tauglow Interrupted: "No, What is wrong with YOU? You just had to Ruin our Adventure for a Secret Cubit, Remaining In The Secret Stones of Mixelmania."

N-Tauglow then Snapped and Slapped him In the Face Hard.

N-Tauglow Shouted: "I don't Know What im gonna Say anymore, You Filthy Useless Miserable Mixel."

Tauglow then Pushed N-Tauglow in the Ground And Shouted: "You Call me that one More time, I swear to The Maximum Mixel, I will Throw you Into the Cubit Pool Next time, You Doppleganger."

Kakikomi and Tauglow Then Continued The Adventure, With no Rock Stopping them, Then a Door Was shown.

There Was 2 Doors, A Room Full of Darkness, Or A Room Full of Ice.

Which one would They Pick?