Part 13: What's going in Muncho Land

Tauglow and Kakikomi are Walking in a Far Way, 1 mile left to go, And Then suddenly, A door to The Muncho Land Was Shown here. They Have to Use a Key before they open it.

Tauglow said: "I think there is a Key somewhere, And i would know this Might be somewhere."

Tauglow then Used the Echo Location, And He heard a Key Clanking Numerously.

Tauglow then Checked the sound into the Unknown to see a Nixel Who stole the Key.

Tauglow asked: "Can you give us back the Key?"

A Nixel said: "Nix Nix!! Nix Nix!!"

Tauglow realized that Nixels Can't Speak.

Tauglow then Picked up A Nixel and stole the key. He said: "This is not yours, Miserable Nixel, Aww, Cry to daddy, You crybaby."

Then Tauglow Threw A Nixel and The Nixel started Crying.

Kakikomi was waiting for the key, And Then after that, Tauglow Flew, Picked the lock and Opened the door.

When they took a Glimpse at the Island, It was Filled with Candy, Delicious Chocolate, S'mores and Gummy Bears, And Heck, Even including Mixmallows!

They walked to the Munchos, And Greeted them.

Tauglow said: "Hi, Lets do an Introduction."

They Introduce Themselves.

Snax Said: "I'm Snax! Nice too meet you! Here is My Friend, Vaka-Waka!"

Vaka-Waka Said: "Velcome Back to Our Land My fellow Mixels!"

Snax added: "And here comes The waiter, Berp!"

Berp: "Want some Food Guys? Eclairs? Munchies? Oh wait, You guys are there, Want some free food?"

Tauglow said: "No. We are full, We don't need food."

Vaka-Waka was Sad, Saying: "Vell, Zat Vun Vaz Unfortunate."

Snax said: "What are you guys supposed to Do today?"

Tauglow explained: "Well we were Looking for The Secret Cubit That was In Mixelmania.

Vaka-Waka was Suprised, and He asked: "Can I join Vun too?"

Kakikomi said: "Sorry Guys, But we are doing this Quest Together. Friendship is On our side!"

And then They Continued the Adventure.