Part 4: Vistiting Mixelmania

Tauglow, Kakikomi and Every Mixel Went to Mixelmania for Their Nice Views of grass, And A Shrine That was located In Mixelmania.

Tauglow Was suprised to see A Cave Full of Glowing Rocks and said: "This is FABULOOOOOUS!!"

Globert Was suprised too, Since No such thing as Mixelmania if There isn't a Cave anyway!

Kakikomi Was Suprised When she saw A Shrine. She said: "Whooooah!! So Cool!"

Until Suddenly, A Mixelroid Into a Soft landing From the Marshmallow Was Bouncing and Landing in the Middle of The Mixelmania.

A Note says: "Welcome to The Mixelmania. If you don't Have Anything to mix, Its Unfortunate How Nixels Broke those Cubits, And Replaced with I-Cubits, A Scam that if you Hold an I-Cubit, You will be Nixed.

Tauglow Froze Like He was Glued to the Ground and said: "WHAT? Why didn't i knew about The I-Cubit?!"

Vampos Snaps out of them, asking: "Why you guys talking about an I-Cubit when There Was a Secret Cubit Hidden In Mixelmania?"

Tauglow was Shocked to See Vampos From There to see the Mixelroid. And suddenly, A Mixelroid Cracked Open, and 5 Nixels Jumped into Globert's Face, And Before they Nix Globert, Tauglow Picked up 5 of Those Nixels, and Threw Them Up High in the Sky.

Globert was Suprised to see Tauglow Threw those 5 Nixels Far Away from The Mixelmania.

Kakikomi Said: "I think I will just-"

Suddenly, Murphy, The N-Mixel Was Behind Kakikomi.

Tauglow Shouted: "LOOK! BEHIND YOU!"

Kakikomi Then turned Her back to see...

...the first N-Mixel Shown in The N-Mixel Armanda...