Part 25: Every Mixel Has It's Own Friendship

Tauglow and Kakikomi Came into the Door, and They Saw a Secret Cubit.

Tauglow whispered: "Be Careful, One Wrong move, Nixels will Wake Up!"

Kakikomi whispered: "Ok, I will be Careful."

Tauglow and Kakikomi Quietly Walked in, But Kakikomi Accidently Stepped on a Button That Shields the Secret Cubit.

And after that, The alarm Went Off.

Tauglow shouted: "WHAT? What Just Happened?!"

And Then, The Nixels, Controlled By N-Tauglow and King Nixel Came in.

N-Tauglow pouted: "Well well well, If this isn't A Glowkie Mixel, Tauglow."

Tauglow Interrupted: "NONSENSE! You Ruined it, and We had to Take that Cubit.

Tauglow then Added: "Plus, You had to Overpower Us, For No Other Reason."

King Nixel Shouted: "Trying to reason Us?! NONSENCE!"

Tauglow shouted: "Then this time, We will Battle, For the Last Time!"

Then, They Battled, A Fatal Decision Between Mixels and Nixels.

King Nixel And N-Tauglow then Shouted: "NIXELS! AMBUSH!"

Nixels then Ambushed Tauglow and Kakikomi, While They Attack Nixels To Prepare.

Tauglow then Kicked N-Tauglow into His Crotch, And N-Tauglow Groaned in Pain.

N-Tauglow then Punch Tauglow Right into His Left Eye.

Then Kakikomi Kicked off the Last Nixel High in the Sky.

N-Tauglow Shouted: "WHAT?! YOU MISERABLE MIXELS!"

Tauglow Stopped at N-Tauglow and Gave Him a Distinctive Eye, Saying: "That's Enough, N-Tauglow, I've never seen You As Bitter as I was When we were 10 Years Old."

N-Tauglow Realized and Said: "Wh-What?!"

_________________________________________
Flashback From 2019...
_________________________________________

Tauglow: Hey Kakikomi, I Knew your pain When you were 7, And can we Be Friends?

Kakikomi: No, What about Best Friends? You were so Caring and Nice Since the day!

Tauglow: {Happy} Yes! Sure we can be Friends!

N-Tauglow: {Sarcastic} Yea, I knew You are just Like this, And you are just being Friends with a Nindja who Can't Work Properly, {Bitter} While i have no friends Because of YOU!

Tauglow: {Serious} Couldn't You be more Nicer This time, You Doppleganger!

N-Tauglow: {Furious} SHUT UP! AND YOU BETTER STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH THAT NINDJA GIRL, OTHERWISE-

Globert: {Serious} Not so Fast, You N-Mixel, Do you have to be Seriously Bitter? My son Can Be Friends with Anyone!

Tauglow: Besides, There is No Age Limit Between Friends.

N-Tauglow {Bitter} Miserable Mixels...

_________________________________________
End of Flashback...
_________________________________________

N-Tauglow Shouted: "Y-You will regret THIS!!"

Tauglow then Shielded and Prevented From Attacking.

Tauglow then Pushed King Nixel and N-Tauglow Aside, And Took the Secret Cubit.

Tauglow said With a Serious Look: "Come Guarding For this Cubit? Well too Bad I Took it."

Tauglow then Threw the Cubit at Kakikomi, And She Catched the Cubit and They Both Touched The Cubit.

The Beam Suddenly Turned on, Every-Mixel is Now Mixing and The Only Thing is Attack them.

Every-Mixel Then Charged and Attacked Both of them Until the Last Breath.

After that, The King Nixel and N-Tauglow Have been Lying Down, Unconsious.

Every-Mixel Who Mixed/Murped Then Splitted Back Together.

Every-Mixel Then Cheered Tauglow and Kakikomi.

They Took Back to The Town Where it Supposed to be, And They all Cheered, The Mixelmania Have been Restored, And Tauglow and Kakikomi Hugged Together with Happy Tears.

This was A Happy Ending For Life.