Part 14: Diffrent World

Tauglow and Kakikomi Went into an Unknown World, An Obstacle Course to beat. The note says: "This Obstacle Course Is Plenty to Spare, But Little did they know They took too Much Despair. Complete the obstacle course to the Finish, And the Obstacle Course will be Finished.

Tauglow said: "Let's do the Obstacle Course, Come Sit in my head!"

Kakikomi Sat in Tauglow's Head and The Obstacle Course begins.

_____________________________________
1st Stage, Wraparounds.
_____________________________________

Those wraparounds Somewhat sounds Like Roblox's Difficulty Chart obbies. Tauglow realized that, And then Knew the Pattern.

Tauglow then Looked down and then Touched The wall, And The leg, Touching the Other and Then Stand Both legs on the Other Platform.

Tauglow Did the First one, But will He Do another one too?

____________________________________
2nd Stage, Wallhops.
____________________________________

Tauglow knew the Pattern of Wallhopping.

Tauglow Holds a wall and then Jump in the Upward force, And then Land in The Other Platform.

__________________________________
3rd Stage, 1 Wallhop, 2 Wraparounds.
__________________________________

Tauglow realized A Wallhop, and Repeating the process, He got With 2 Wraparounds. He then repeated the Pattern in the 1st Stage 2 times and Then Stopped after thinking it was a finish.

_________________________________
Finish
_________________________________

Kakikomi said: "I think its a finish!"

Tauglow said: "Yes! finally!"

Then a Door opened, And this time, There was A Diffrent kind of Mixamals, and They realized, That This was a Mixamal Zoo.

Kakikomi said: "Oh wow, Nice Mixamals They Have there!"

Tauglow saw Boopsie the Mixie Cat and Said: "Boopsie The Mixie Cat! I see him, Is this what You want to save This Mixie Cat from?"

Kakikomi said: "Yea! I've seen it over there."

That place Must be Good for Mixels Like them!