Part 5: First N-Mixel Sights

Kakikomi, Tauglow, Globert and Vampos Were Shocked how Murphy was Staring at their Souls.

Murphy Maniacly Laughs And Says: "MUAHAHAHAHAAAA! You Filthy Mixels! I've Never Saw you guys This stupid Believing Every Lie here!"

Tauglow clears his throat and Says: "Excuse me? I thinked Twice before I went to that Mixelroid in the Middle, You really do suck at seeing things that i see and Normal Mixels don't."

Murphy was Angry About how He Sucked at it, And he shouted: "YOU FILTHY MIXELS, YOU BETTER NOT RUN AWAY FAR FROM ME, OTHERWISE I WILL NIX YOU NEXT TIME!"

They all Ran until They Lost him.

Tauglow was Out of Air, Speaking: "Did we Lost him? Hope we do..."

Globert Double Checked and Said: "Well, My Son, I think You didn't Lost them."

And They got back where they Were, But this time, With a real Fight that will Go in So much.

Tauglow Distracted Murphy By Flying so fast, That Murphy was Dizzy, And After that, Tauglow Took out A Pin and Flicked the Pin, Hitting Murphy's Eye.

Murphy Shouted: "OW! MY EYE!!! MY EYE!!!"

After that, Murphy Ran away From Mixelmania.

Tauglow was a Hero, And He was never as Scared As he was when He was 10 years old.

Suddenly, Fluta was Jealous Because of him Being a Hero.

Fluta Scoffs, She said: "Gosh, Why Him, Why is he always got to Be a hero when im Just better than Him? He is just a Weak Glowkie."

Kakikomi Heard That, And she said: "Why did you had to say this? Besides we Aren't even gonna Force Tauglow To help them, Not My fault you still are just a Meanie."

Fluta Was angry and she said: "Why are YOU always on Tauglow's Side? Are you a Preacher?"

Tauglow snapped and Slapped Fluta. He said: "You son of a Mixel, If you didn't become jealous, then My life would be Better, You dumb Schnix!"

Fluta sobbed, While Kakikomi said: "Apologize To Tauglow now for being Jealous."

After that, Fluta said with a Whimpering Noise: "I'm sorry, Tauglow..."

Tauglow nodded and Said: "Good. Next time, Don't be Jealous."

After that, Kakikomi and Tauglow were Going on a bench to sit there.

Kakikomi Said: "So, I knew that you are A hero, You even Made Murphy Cry!"

Tauglow laughed and said: "Yea, I do always! I love to See Murphy Cry to his Daddy!"

They Both Laughed Hard.

Then, A Doppleganger Was Snickering Right Behind their back.

Was it An evil version of Tauglow?