Part 21: Lost Folds of Mixelmania

Tauglow and Kakikomi Found a door, Locked By Those hard Rocks.

Tauglow remembered About those Rocks.

Tauglow said in his mind: "That Rock is From N-Tauglow who Stole it! This has to be A Rough Rock From N-Tauglow, And i Didn't Even Knew this Rock Exist."

Kakikomi asked: "What Are we gonna do?"

Tauglow then answered: "We are gonna Find out Which Strategy."

Tauglow then Tries to Take this Very Rough Rock, And It Suddenly moved, Causing the Other rocks To be Exploded.

Tauglow screams: "IT'S AN EXPLOSIVE, RUN!!!"

They Ran Far into the Explosive, And then after The Explosion, They Came back, With a door Broken.

They Quietly Came and then The Lights Flicker, Causing N-Tauglow to Appear Some few times, And then, When The Light stopped Flickering, N-Tauglow Then Jumped up to Tauglow and Attacked Him, Shouting: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD DO, YOU MISERABLE MIXEL!"

Tauglow screamed: "HELP, KAKIKOMI, N-TAUGLOW IS ATTACKING ME!"

Kakikomi snapped and Shouted at N-Tauglow to stop.

Tauglow collapsed to The Floor, While N-Tauglow uttered: "...What?"

Kakikomi Asked: "Will you just stop Attacking Him?"

N-Tauglow shouted: "EXCUSE ME?! You are Trying to make me Be Nice To Mixels? Are you out of Your Mind?!"

Tauglow Groaned: "What is Wrong with you... Now i can't Move Thanks to you...!"

Globert then Came and Said: "That's Enough, you Miserable N-Mixel, You did enough Power to Hurt my Son!"

Globert Then Picked up Tauglow With his Wings, and Pushed N-Tauglow Out of Here.

Kakikomi then Endlessly Hits N-Tauglow with a Stick. Tauglow Hugged at Globert And then Hugs back Tauglow too.

Globert said: "I was Worried Sick about you, My son..."

Tauglow then Got Up and Said: "I just had to Do an Adventure, Which is that i have To Find a Secret Cubit, In The Secret Stones of Mixelmania."

Then Kakikomi Came back and said: "N-Tauglow left, And He will never Mess With us!"

They Cheered and Globert shouted: "This is FABULOOOOOUS!!"

Tauglow did a Cartwheel, And Kakikomi asked: "Wanna Go on an Adventure?"

Globert agreed and said: "I don't See why not!"

They All Go out of the Door, And Then Finds a Key, And It was From the Door, and a Note saying: "This is the 2nd Last Door, One door Left, And you will see The Secret Cubit, In the Secret Stones Of Mixelmania."

They all opened The Door, And To see The Frosticon Land, Which is From Mixels, The Lost Mixamajig.