Part 10: The Secret Cubit Adventure

Kakikomi and Tauglow Knew this Message was From A Maximum Mixel, And In order to Find the Secret Cubit, They Have to follow an Endless Line of Arrows that Travels through 250 Miles.

Tauglow Flies In a Normal Pace with Kakikomi On his Head.

Tauglow Asks: "Do you have a weapon with you? I only use Pins as a Weapon and Nothing else."

Kakikomi answers: "Yea! I have a Notebook for Special weapons, Like the Baton They use For MCPD."

Tauglow was suprised, He then Asks: "Can i have a Weapon? I'm Just tired of Using Pins as a weapon."

Kakikomi gives a Stick and Says: "Here, This Stick Can Stun Nixels and even including N-Mixels."

Tauglow was Happy, He said: "Thanks! I love to Be as a Friend!"

Then Suddenly, A rumble, Somewhat Close to a rumble Started.

Tauglow was Still Flying and Checked whats Going on.

Then, A Cragster Tribe Leader, Krader was Digging into The hole.

Tauglow took a Glimpse of Look at Krader to see He was Making a Picnic with Cragster friends, Even including Flain.

Tauglow shouted: "Hey! Is anything ok"

Krader said: "Yes, Anything Ok, I make Picnic for Cragster Friends and Flain!"

Tauglow Realized that He shouldn't Had to Look at the Hole.

Flain Said: "Is anything Ok?"

Tauglow and Kakikomi Both Said: "Yes! We are!"

And Continued Going on an Adventure, Until suddenly...

Some Nixels are Blocking the road!