Part 8: Kakikomi's Portofilo

Tauglow and Kakikomi are Sitting in a Bench about it, And Suddenly, Tauglow was thinking about Her past.

Tauglow asked: "Kakikomi, Can you Talk about Your Past?"

Kakikomi Got emotional Because of that. She answered: "Well, Long story, I was Crying in a Bamboo Forest, Staying in the Basket, Crying uncontrolably, Until suddenly, The Nindja Tribes Found me, With a note saying that they had to take care of me. When i was 5 years old, I was Weak and tried Practicing To be a Nindja, But i failed many times. When i tried to Save the Mixie Cat, Boopsie, I failed to. And thus, Those 2 Mixels from Mixopolis Made fun of me, Because i was Too slow to Save Boopsie. And then i quit My job as a Nindja."

Tauglow uttered: "How did it happen and how did it... uhhh..."

Kakikomi said: "Silly friend! You have me on Your side! And i want to be Friends with You always!"

And They got up, When Suddenly, A Mixelroid Again Hit.

And Globert was in there, Standing Menacingly.

Tauglow was Confused and Asked: "Um, What Happened?"

Globert uttered: "A Mixelroid..."

Kakikomi said: "Wait, What?!

Globert Pointed at a Mixelroid In a Distance, 1 meter away from the Cave.

Tauglow uttered: "What the...."

Vampos shouted: "Son of a MIXEL!!"

Boogly asked: "What is this? Boogly Don't know what happened!"

Tauglow answered: "A mixelroid, Almost broke the Cave."

That Mixelroid not only has One N-Mixel, But 2 N-Mixels, Fuzer and N-Tauglow.