Part 23: The Lost Pieces of the Mixamajig

Tauglow and Kakikomi are Finding for The Mixamajig, from a Very Cold, Frozen Wasteland, With no Supplies to Keep them Warm.

Tauglow Then found The 1st Mixamajig Piece, That piece Was Submerged with Ice, and it was Broken.

Tauglow asked: "Is this The Mixamajig Piece We just Saw?"

Kakikomi said: "Yes, This Thing is Very Cold and Very Blue-ish In Color."

Kakikomi Found a 2nd Mixamajig Piece, Frozen Solid like a Cube.

Tauglow asked: "Can you Break this Cube?"

Kakikomi Replied: "No, It's Just frozen Solid."

Tauglow then Took out a Stick and Hitting Frequently.

Kakikomi then saw the Ice Cube Breaking, Freeing the 2nd Mixamajig Piece.

Kakikomi Then Admired: "You are more Than Meets the eye!"

Tauglow said: "Yea, I know."

Then they Walk to see the 3rd and 4th Mixamajig Piece.

Tauglow took The 3rd and 4th Mixamajig Piece, And Gave 1st, 3rd and 4th Mixamajig Piece To Kakikomi for Use.

They Came to Frosticon Cousins, And They said: "Here are the Mixamajig Pieces!"

Snoof Then Took these Mixamajig Pieces, And then Admired: "Thanks for Giving Me those, And you can Bring with Chilbo and Continue The Adventure!"

Chilbo was Very Happy That he was Going on an Adventure with them.

Tauglow, Kakikomi and Chilbo Walked for adventure, Until They saw the Last door.

Is this The end of Our Journey for the Secret Cubit?