Part 6: A Doppleganger Power

They turned Behind Their Back, And Saw Tauglow, But he has a Thumbs down sign In his Left Wing.

Tauglow Said: "Who are you?"

N-Mixel Tauglow said: "I'm you, but I am part of The N-Mixel Armanda."

Kakikomi Was Shocked how If Turned out to be a Doppleganger of Tauglow.

Globert walks in and says: "Well what Happened here, Im just aski-"

N-Mixel Tauglow Chuckled and Said: "I knew You came here, Globert, I'm Tauglow, But i am part of the N-Mixel Armanda."

Globert was Confused, Until suddenly, N-Mixel Tauglow Took out a Pin and Flicked it, Hitting it in Globert's Wing.

Globert felt a sharp pain as his Wing was Stabbed because of the sharp point of the Pin.

Tauglow said: "No! What happened, Dad!! No!!"

Globert said: "Well, Had to go to the Mixel Hospital Because of your Stupid Doppleganger."

Tauglow nodded and said: "Mhm, Lets go to the Hospital, Come, Kakikomi, Lets go to the hospital."

N-Mixel Tauglow Stopped at Them and said: "What do you Think you Are doing, Ding-bat?"

Tauglow said: "Fair enough, Cause im a Bat, And also im taking My dad to the Hospital, Doppleganger."

N-Mixel Tauglow gave Tauglow a Stink eye, and Said: "Well, Not for today, Youngster Glowkie."

Tauglow was Shocked to see N-Mixel Tauglow Dissapearing, Until Suddenly, N-Mixel Tauglow Bit Tauglow's Back, Leading to his Color to lose in Quarters.

Tauglow Blackened out.

Kakikomi Took Both Tauglow and Globert to The Mixel Hospital.

N-Mixel Tauglow is Lurking Everywhere behind their back...