Part 2: Unexpected Whiplash

All of the Mixels, Including Tauglow and Kakikomi Are Stocking some food, Water, Pets, Medical supplies, First aid Kit, and a Battery Powered, Or Hand-Crank Radio with Extra Batteries for Some energy.

Kakikomi sobs in distraught, and she said: "Great... Now we have nothing else to do besides stay there... What are we gonna do...?" Tauglow was Sad and Replies: "I am so Sorry it got to be the Worst day in Mixopolis, Hope one day it will be better."

But the next day... It became a Nightmare...

Globert was Watching TV with Tauglow, When suddenly, What it seems to be, An emergency mixcast Again Started.

But this time, It was Much More worse.

Screeno Gives out an Info Saying: "Nixels are Now Taking all of the Cubits, Unfortunately, All of the Cubits are Now broken and Instead Replaced With I-Cubits, A Scam that Damaged the Whole City. No Mixel Goverments Will Rely you on your Protection or Items. You are on your own now."

Tauglow fell to the Floor like the end was Near, And then, He said: No, It can't be!"

Tauglow Screamed: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY! STUPID FILTHY NIXELS! WHY DID THOSE NIXELS HAD TO NIX OUR MIX FUN!"

Globert was Distraught And he was Hugging Like the end Of the world Was Near.

The Old days Were gone forever, And they Will never Forget the dreams ever, never, ever again.