Gurdian Belikov

~

Guardian Belikov

I open my eyes slowly, but suddenly an overwhelming feeling overtakes my body, and my vision gets hazy as well, I gasp as my vision goes completely dark and a new setting meets my eyes...

I swing, ducking around a Mentor in The Docks, laying punch after punch, feeling weird. The feeling that settled around my body was an odd feeling. It felt like somebody was squeezing my gut tightly and spreading fuzzy tingles all around my head.

"The Dragomir girl, who is she really?" The Mentor says as she throws her arms out, and I swing my body around, twirling and swinging my leg out so she lands on the mat with a loud smack.

"She is the princess, and you should do well to remember that." The same heavily accented voice speaks up, the same one from the car.

My Dhampir Guardian.

Wait...If the Guardian is speaking, how am I able to see through his eyes?

What is going on?

"Come on Dimitri, lighten up, I only meant-"

"You only meant what Freya? She is of royal blood and she is our princess. Now I am her assigned Guardian, I have a duty to uphold." The man spoke, though it seemed as if I spoke the words.

The blonde woman's face opened up in surprise and her mouth tumbles open with a shock that resounded within my own being.

The vision goes blank and as I close my eyes to try and readjust them, I reopen them after a moment and look around.

I was met with the surroundings of my room and my mouth sprang open, gasps coming out of my body were almost like gasps looking for oxygen. My chest heaves as my heart screams painfully in my chest. My arms shake with the effort to push myself out of my bed but I am able to.

I walk to my tiny three-drawer dresser, where I have my very own fighting gear and adorn the dark outfit, and tie my hair into a hit ponytail and wrap it into a bun. My light hazel almost light golden brown hair stood out beyond my porcelain-like features, making my light blue eyes almost alien looking as they were small and my nose a little bigger than I would have personally liked.

I need to blow off some steam after that, it was just the beginning hours of the night so I had time, sunrise wouldn't be for hours and even then, all I needed was to punch something, and then I think I would be good.

I walk down the narrow staircase until I reach the floor leading to where all the Moroi in the school, aside from royals, live. The doors lined the long hall and as I walked it seemed as if every one of them grabbed at me, choking me, almost like the walls were closing in on me.

I pick up my speed and turn into a fast jog, almost in a run, as I start to hyperventilate, the warm air turning to suffocatingly hot thick air as it feels sticky and hot, it sucked all the oxygen out of my face almost instantly.

I break out the back door and into the courtyard, The Docks looming in the near distance as I slouch up against the now-closed door, breathing out my overwhelming anxiety.

Why did I feel like that all of a sudden?

I hear a grunt and a smacking sound, and suddenly I remember where I was.

Outside.

I look around the courtyard noticing not a lot of Novices, Moroi students, or Mentors were around.

"What are you doing here?" That voice again.

Who is this Guardian? How come I've never seen him before?

The Eldest Dragomir Princess//DimitriBelikovOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara