Actions Have Consequences

~

Actions Have Consequences

Lillians POV

It has been a day since I had seen Dimitri, I stayed in my room trying to gather myself after what had happened, everything had happened so fast and out of nowhere. I had just returned to St. Vladimr when all of this came out of nowhere. 

Dimitri's Tribunal is set for two more days, at sunset.

I was anxious as hell, wondering if they would have us remove the bond or allow me to keep it, but for some reason, I did not want it to be removed.

I was comfortable being Bonded to Dimitri, he has a tenderness, a kindness in his heart that I've never seen anyone possess.

He was a lot different from other Dhampirs I had met or anyone I have met for that matter.

Today was the day of a ball. A ball to announce the successor of the throne, Tatiana Vogel is going to announce me being next in line.

No masks needed, thankfully. But unfortunately there is a puffy dress code that I have to abide by.

I chose to wear a deep purple dress, with puffy sides and a flowy downside, the dress hugged my body nicely and curved down my chest, not too far as the swells of my breasts barely visible.

My long brown hair cascades down my back and chest in natural loose curls. I sigh heavily, sitting at my vanity to appear at my reflection in deep thought.

I was a kid here last, yet I used to look in my reflection every day growing up, Lissa and Rose would stand behind me and point, giggling as I sat brushing my long locks.

I never wanted to be queen, but I loved dressing up to pretend to be one, of course only in the comforts of my room up high.

Dimitri said I could make a change, be the difference in a shitty world, but all I want to do is be like a Guardian. I want to fight.

I tried to sit down in my princess lessons but they weren't for me, I tried to be quiet, only speak when spoken to, but it just didn't work.

You can be queen and rule all you want, you have to be prepared to make the hard choices and be overruled by the council if they saw fit to go to anybody higher up with their votes and opinions.

I am one vote away from becoming queen and one tiny whisper to being denounced as the next leader and thrown to the side for the next royal to be picked.

Tatiana is not known for her kindness, instead she is known to be a snake, whispering vile things in one's ear and smiling pretending to be the one on your side while secretly plotting your death kind of snake.

"Are you ready, princess?"

I turn my head to see Beyonka in a tight bright red dress, her blonde hair curled and her blue eyes shining as she seems to glow in her own little bubble.

"Holy shit, Beyonka! You look amazing!" I squeal out, jumping up to greet my best friend and long-time feeder of mine.

"I know, I cannot believe the queen let the royal feeders in this year!" She tells, grabbing onto my arms and shaking them as she jumps up and down.

"She really did!" I tell out, only half confused as I proceed to jump up and down with her.

"You need to watch the news more often..." she trails off, scoffing lightly but her lips were turned up into one of her large contagious smiles, "Me? What about you, Jesus Lilianna, you look amazing." Yonnies eyes soften as she trails her eyes on my figure and takes in the dress.