Turning Feral

~

Turning Feral

Lilianna's POV

I run fast, making it to the queen's dining hall within moments and speed run right into a nightmare.

Dimitri had Rose lean tight up against the wall, his hands gripping her waist and her hands in his hair, pulling and tugging as they make out.

Sharp pains shoot in my chest and seem to weaken my knees as they get heavy, my body slowing down some as a heavy cloud has settled over me, the anger I once felt melted away into sadness and a tear in my heart I didn't know could exist formed.

"What the fuck." I laugh dryly as they have the decency to spring apart, well Dimitri springs away from Rose, his dark hazel eyes almost black, his chest heaving up and down heavily, and his dark golden hair in disheveled heaves up on his head. 

"You may not want to take the Bond away, but looks like somebody may be confused, have you even asked him what he wants?" Rose bites out. Her voice took on an icy cold tone that was wrapped in a smugness I really wanted to wipe off her face as her lips curl up into a victor smile.

She knew Dimitri hadn't gotten over her. I didn't even know they were together or had been together, I didn't even know he existed coming to this godforsaken school.

"I don't want the Bond taken away." Dimitri insists before I could utter a word.

"Oh yeah, then why'd you kiss me?" Rose challenges.

"I don't know." Dimitri confesses and shrivels my heart right up inside my chest, the pains get worse as my eyes are able to catch Rose letting go of Dimitri's waist, to trail her hand around the front of his body, right over his abdomen over his shirt.

To say that got my blood boiling was an understatement, but what she said next almost had me launching myself right at her and sinking my fangs right into her jugular.

"Because you're still in love with me." Rose taunts, her voice taking on a confident obnoxious tone as her head falls back and her lips curl up into a wider smile.

'Do you even want this Dimitri, I know we don't know each other that much, but you can't tell me you don't feel what is between us.' I try and push the thought mentally to him and notice when I see his body tense up and his dark hazel eyes shoot to mine, settling over me almost instantly. 

Okay, good. He heard me.

"No, I'm not. I made my choice Roza, just because you came back doesn't change anything." Dimitri says, his voice not wavering as he locks eyes with me and tries to untangle himself from Rose.

"Then...Why do you keep referring to me by the nickname you gave me? If I really mean nothing to you, why?" Rose asks just as Dimitri was almost within reach. 

That made Dimitri stop walking, his eyes intensely staring into my own, his nostrils flare wide and his jaw tenses as he seems overcome with a lot of thoughts. 

"Exactly, now...Your Tribunal is in a few days, why don't you take this time to decide who you really want to be with? I bet you missed me." Rose says, her voice dropping many octaves lower, her voice coming out sugary sweet as she gets up off from the wall and walks around Dimitri to stand with her back to me and looks directly into his eyes.