I Know You Want Me

~

I Know You Want Me

Liliannas POV

"Are you serious or are you kidding, because right now I would really like for you to be joking." I say and step to the side of Dimitri, I feel one of his hands slide off my waist and 

Lissa's face falls, her normally happy and light chocolate eyes become sad pools of darkness as she finally gets up from the table, scooting her own chair back, "I wish I was kidding Lily, I'm really sorry you're a werewolf." She says all the while approaching me slowly with her hands raised out to me. 

"Do not come near me," I warn, oddly harshly. 

I soften my face feeling the muscles slacken momentarily, "Please, I don't want to hurt you." I say, my left hand comes up, shaking almost in a violent manner, my fingers lifting up to grip the hem of Dimitri's shirt.

The smell of him invading my senses immediately made my limbs want to turn into putty, but I don't allow myself and mentally shake off the feelings Dimitri's presence was giving me.

"Unbelievable." Rose scoffs in disbelief.

I try not to look but it was no use, my eyes moved to hers automatically and almost had to buckle under the emptiness ringing in her own eyes.

"You did this." Rose seethes out, her eyes flashing with hatred and rage.

"Rose, that's enough!" Lissa snaps from beside both of us.

"What, you're really going to defend her right now? I don't care if she's your sister Lissa, I will beat her ass." Rose threatens as vulnerability and sadness give way to revenge and vengeance.

"Roza, enough." Dimitri snaps from beside me, but with a sinking feeling swirling in my gut, I noticed his voice had softened considerably and he had chosen to use his nickname for her.

He hasn't let go.

"I knew you existed Rose, I didn't know you were together, besides, what's done is done, we are Blood Bonded now and we cannot take it back, not that I would anyway." I say, conviction high in my voice.

I really believed that, but with the twitch of Rose's lips that curled up almost instantly into a smirk had my gut rolling on the inside. 

"We'll see with the Tribunal coming up, now won't we?" Rose says snidely, her voice coating in a sure tone along with a snappy edge, almost like she was trying to convince herself as well, "How do you think a word from Janine Hathaways own daughter will go when I tell the queen the new princess is now a werewolf, a species unknown to all Moroi and Dhampirs?" Rose threaten again, her lips curling up into a smirk once again, her eyes sparkling with victory.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut Dhampir." I hiss and growl, and my fangs flash along with a change to my face.

My entire face grows hot almost instantly and a twinge of pain laces my insides with a searing hot iron whip, making me wince.

"You're going to shift Lily, as Rose said, werewolves are a species unknown to all inside the academy, they're scared of the truth, but right now, you need o worry about mastering your control. Tonight is one of the last nights for the full moon, and it being a full moon, you will change into a wolf. A wolf with yellow eyes, and yellow eyes will stay with you also in your human form because being a vampire with elemental magic and a werewolf, you are now what humans call, a Tribrid, a being that has three powerful unique magic parts inside them and you have three." Lissa rushes on not caring how fast she was talking or that the information was swirling in my head, like a never-ending waterfall.