Playing Games

~

{Authors Note}

Sorry for the late updates readers, my life and mind have been everwhere all at once lately.

Thank you to all those who have waited patiently, I really appreciate you!

~

Playing Games

Liliannas POV

My eyes spring open, taking in my surroundings and the memories of yesterday.

Yup, I have stayed in my room holed up yet again like the pathetic Were-Vamp creature I now am.  I kept the wall high up between Dimitri and me, we have yet to talk about everything. 

I bring my hands underneath my upper body and push up, sitting up into a laid-back sitting position. I feel my head begin to get heavy, my vision begins to blur and I hear two different distinctive voices from afar getting gradually louder and louder as my vision gets hazier.

"No, no, no." I beg but it was no use.

My vision disappears altogether until I am yet again thrown into Dimitri's head and hear the last few syllables of a hum sound as if I was making the hum.

"Do you love her?" Rose asks to my-Dimitris left.

I feel him take a deep inhale through his nose, "I don't know, maybe." Dimitri replies. 

Rose then walks into my vision, in front of Dimitri and I feel her reach out to take his hands in hers, she rubs her thumbs on the backs of his hands. A ping of sadness flows through me, as well as jealousy. 

It felt like a lifetime had gone by since I had felt his hands engulfed in my own, it felt forever since I had felt his arms surround my body with comfort and warmth, I actually miss being around Dimitri, feeling as if we were the only two that existed whenever we were around.

He is still my Dhampir Guardian, but that could all be changed within the next few days as Dimitris Tribunal is now pushed back to the earliest as next week as the Moon Patterns are being taken place the rest of the week and the weekend.

"Do you still love me?" Rose asks, her deep emotional brown eyes echoing all the love and affection that she held for Dimitri, regret and loss shining brightly in her eyes. 

"You know I do." Dimitri replies, his voice heavy and thick with emotion.

"Then why don't you choose? Why is this so hard? Take away your Blood Bond and be bonded with me. I'm back Dimitri, and I'm not leaving, if you still love me, why don't you just choose me?" Rose's eyebrows shoot together as she searches Dimitris eyes for something.

Dimitri doesn't reply, but heaves a deep sigh and drops his shoulders almost as if he was ashamed.

"It's Lilianna, isn't it?" Rose questions, although her voice didn't go up in a question form, and instead became a statement, "You don't know how you feel about her, but you know how you feel about me, and you still won't choose me." 

Dimitri opens his mouth after a moment, but only, Rose beat him to it.

"Do you want to go to Freya's party? I could use a bit of fun, and you Comrade, look like you could use a lot of." Rose's lips curl into a seductive smile as her eyes cloud over with desire.