5

Touya had followed you into your apartment to make sure you were okay for the night. He closed the door behind him and locked it, placing your keys on the table. "Get changed and relax." He instructed you. You didn't argue, you just went to your room and changed into your pajamas. While you were doing that, Touya was looking around the kitchen for anything that could soothe you, whether it was tea or maybe some snack that you bought in bulk. Eventually he did find some chamomile tea bags, the box saying something along the lines of 'nighttime blend' and he thought that would be good. He found a kettle and filled it with water, and the placed it on the burner and started it. When he placed it on the burner, some of the water from the kettle got onto it, making a sizzling noise.

You came out in your pajamas, and looked into the kitchen. "Touya? What are you doing?" You asked, very confused.

"Making you tea. Hopefully it'll relax you." He said in a monotone voice, walking around the kitchen like he was looking for something.

"Are you looking for something?"

"Tea cups."

"I don't have actual tea cups, the ones without the handles. I have mugs, like, coffee cups."

He nodded in understanding, and then went looking through the cabinets. He found them, a brought down a F/C mug with a decal of a piece of pizza on it. "Where did you get this?" Touya asked, inspecting it with a weird look on his face.

"I travelled abroad my second year of college. I got that in America." You smiled a bit.

"Why'd you go there?"

"To study food. We spend a month there, then we went to France."

Touya just nodded, and returned his attention to the stove. The kettle would whistle, and he took it off of the burner, pouring some of the hot water in the cup. He put the tea bag in it and let it seep for three minutes before pulling it out and throwing it away. "Do you put sugar in it?"

"No, nothing in it."

"Won't sugar make you happy? Ya know, cuz your quirk?"

"It doesn't work on me." You shook your head, laughing a bit. "Only other people."

"Mm.." he hummed, bringing over the cup to you. You took it from his hands and took a sip, sighing.

"Thank you, Touya."

"What feelings are you able to make people feel?" Touya asked, and almost made you choke on your tea.

"Well... let's say you're feeling angry. I'd give you something salty to make you happy. Let's say you're happy, I'd give you salty food to make you feel angry. The only emotions I'm able to make people feel are happy, angry, sad, lonely, anxious and stressed." You explained. "And maybe something not safe for work." You muttered the last part, to make sure he couldn't hear it.

"Ah, okay... interesting."

"Why are you asking?"

"No reason... hey, do you have anymore of those cookies left?"

You smiled and gave a little laugh. "Yeah, they're on the counter."

He walked over to the counter and grabbed a cookie, taking a bite and then looking over at you while chewing. You flashed him a sweet smile before taking a sip of the chamomile tea he made you. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm just a bit shaken up, but I think I'll be okay." You assured him.

"Do you feel safe?"

"Uhm.."

"If you want, I'll stay for the night."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So you feel safe or whatever."