24

"Wait, no! Get off of me!" You yelled, thrusting your body back and forth to make it harder for them.

"Y/n, do as they say!" Keigo instructed you. "Do as they say, and don't worry!"

Once they got the cuffs on you, they started to walk you out of the room. You looked back at Keigo, but there was nothing he would do. So, he told Tokoyami to follow you all and to make sure that you were okay.

You were crying now in fear. Housing a villain? That's ridiculous! There was no way. The only person living with you was Touya. He wasn't a villain. He may have done some petty crimes like theft, but not a villain!

When they took you into the police department, they stopped Tokoyami from going any further. Of course he tried the best he could to follow you, but to no avail. So, he waited in the lobby until he had any news. Hopefully it would be soon.

They took you back and got a mugshot of you. You're eyes were red, your hair was messed up, everything about it was horrible. It didn't look like you. It was scary. Everything about this was scary.

They put you in a cell only for about ten minutes before their head investigator came and got you. They needed to ask you some questions.

First, they clarified to you that you weren't under arrest yet. They still needed to ask you some questions and then based off of that, they would decided if you were staying the night, getting released, or getting shipped off to a prison. Hopefully you'd be released. You did nothing wrong.

"Alright Ms. Takami. How are you doing?" The investigator started off.

"Horrible."

"I understand, I understand. You mind answering some questions for me?"

"If it gets me out of here, the go ahead." You huffed.

"Alrighty then... tell me about your living situation. Please tell the truth."

"I'm a broke college student living on my own. My brother sends me money to support myself since I can't get a job due to my schedule."

"Mhm, okay... and no one was living with you?"

"I let a homeless man stay with me."

"And did your brother know?"

"No."

"Did your apartment complex know?"

"Yes. They knew that two people were living in that apartment."

"Okay... what was this man's name?"

"He told me his name was Touya."

"Last name?"

Last name? Did Touya ever give you a last name? You couldn't recall... but under pressure, you couldn't recall a lot of things.

"I don't know it." You stated.

"You let a man stay with you and you don't know his last name? Do you know anything about him?"

"He told me his name and a bit of his family situation."

"Tell me about that."

"He first said that he was kicked out, but then told me he faked his death to get away from the abuse of his father.... His father! Endeavor!"

"Endeavor... is the man's father?" The investigator raised an eyebrow, definitely thinking you were on something.

"Yeah, he said he had siblings too."

"Ma'am, I hate to break it to you, but I don't think he was telling the truth."

"I think he was."

"Are you involved with him in anyway?"