16

"It's been forever, Dabi." Toga cheered happily as the burnt man entered the secret hiding place.

"Tell me about it." Shigaraki grumbled. "Where the hell have you been? Fucking leaving us for fucking weeks at a fucking time!?"

"Say 'fucking' one more time and I'll fucking burn you." Dabi threatened, taking a seat at the bar that Kurogiri was standing behind.

"He has a point, you know. You have been gone for a while." Kurogiri defended Shigaraki a bit.

"It doesn't matter where I've been." Dabi shot back at them.

"It does if you want to stay in the league." Shigaraki threatened.

Dabi rolled his eyes, groaning a bit. "It doesn't concern you guys. It's my own personal life."

"Mhm, and does this personal life have a name?" Toga mocked, her voice traveling higher as she teased him. Dabi let out a chuckle, a smirk rising to his face.

"I thought you were fucking joking." Shigaraki pinched the bridge of his nose. "I thought no one would date you."

"Just because no one will kiss your crusty ass doesn't mean I have to suffer." Dabi laughed a bit.

"Oooh! When will I meet her!?" Toga shouted happily. "She'll be like a big sister to me!"

"No one is meeting her." Dabi said firmly, crushing the hopes of the little blonde girl.

"Aww, man..." she groaned, slumping down in a seat.

"I decided to come here to discuss our plan of attack thats supposed to be in two days." Dabi cleared his throat at the end.

"What's wrong with it? I thought we had it all figured out." Shigaraki crossed his arms.

"I want to move the location."

"Why? There nothing wrong with it."

"I decided there is, now move the location."

Shigaraki started to scratch at his neck, while all the other members looked around in shock.

"Move the location, and then I'll update the stupid bird."

"Then what's the point?" Toga asked.

Dabi stayed silent, not wanting to admit the reason why he wanted to move the location of the attack. He didn't want to appear... weak, in front of everyone.

***

"Hey, are you Y/n?" A boy with white hair walked up to the table you were sitting at in the library.

"Yes, hi." You said plainly, looking up from the material you were supposed to be going over.

"Hey, I'm Natsuo, I believe your tutoring me today." He smiled, setting his bag down and taking the seat next to you.

"Yes, of course, it's nice to meet you." You smiled back.

"Thanks for tutoring me. This professor really sucks." He sighed, his face looking a little bit discouraged.

"It's no problem." You assured him. "Who do you have?"

"Uh.. if I'm being honest, I have no clue what her name is. I just show up and try to understand the material, but it's been horrible."

You laughed a bit, a took out a binder from when you took that dreadful math class. "Yeah, it can be pretty tough, but I'm glad you're getting help now instead of decided to just sit there. People who usually do don't end up doing well on the final and fail."

"That's my worse fear." He sighed. "I feel like my dad would kill me."

"That's horrible." You frowned. "Is he strict?"