11

You were confused on what he could possibly mean. Show you what? You'd be lying if you said you weren't intrigued, but what the hell were you supposed to do? You didn't know what he meant, and you didn't want to ruin whatever was happening by asking him. You swallowed your anxieties and nodded meekly.

A smirk rose to his face slowly as he started to undo your jeans and slide them off, revealing your underwear the same color as your bra. You closed your eyes and covered your face to hide the redness. Luckily, Touya didn't make any comment about it. He knew you were embarrassed, he wasn't going to embarrass you more by pointing it out. "Wow, I haven't even really done anything and you're-"

"Don't! Don't say it, please.." you said through your hands. "It's embarrassing. And I'm fully aware that I am."

"You're aware that you're what?" He said in a teasing voice. He wanted to hear you say it.

"Don't make me say it..."

"It'll make it all the more fun if you say it."

"Fun for who? You?"

"Yes. But if you say it I'll reward you like the good girl you are..~"

"G-Good girl..?"

"Mhm..~ good girl~ Do you like it when I call you that? Do you like being praised?~ Do you like being told when you're doing a good job?" He caressed your cheek with the back of his hand. The coolness of the staples felt nice, cooling your face down from the heat due to your blush.

You hated how he had control over you. You hated how he was hovering over you, acting like he was in control and knew how to get you going.

While yes, you could be a bit shy and get easily flustered, there was one thing you hated. Being talked down to, being underestimated and all other things related. Maybe that was a response from your childhood, seeing Keigo getting called names and being told how worthless his quirk was. You couldn't stand it.

You bit your lip and wrapped your legs around him, and then placed your hands on his chest. With swift motion, you were able to use your hands to push him off of you, and use your legs to make sure you came up on top. He was surprised to say the least, and stared up at you wide eyed as you straddled his waist. You crossed your arms and narrowed your eyes at him.

"I don't know who you think you're talking to, but I will not be underestimated." You warned him.

"I wouldn't want to underestimate you." He said, placing his hands on your hips. "I'm sorry if I came across that way."

"You better be." You smirked, leaning down a bit. He returned your smirk with one of his own, running his hands from your hips up your sides.

"God, I don't think you know how bad I want you." He admitted, getting even more handsy if it was possible. You grabbed his wrists, and pushed them down to his sides.

"No."

"No?"

"No, you don't get to touch me. You have to earn it."

His eyes widened a bit, but he loved the idea. And loved how you were taking control.

"And how do I earn it, hm? Care to enlighten me?"

"Well, you aren't going to earn it with that attitude." You huffed. "How about you stay quiet for now and let me do my thing."

Obeying you, he just nodded, not saying a word. You smiled to yourself and leaned down, kissing him slowly in an attempt to tease him. He kissed your right back, following your lead. Touya opened his mouth a bit for you, allowing you to slip your tongue in. You both fought for dominance a bit, but ultimately he let you win. He then went to place his hands on your sides, but you grabbed his wrists and pulled them off as you pulled away from the kiss.