10

He smirked and dove in again, this time you wrapped your arms around his neck.  You tilted your head to the side in an attempt to give Touya a hint to deepen the kiss. Touya got the hint thankfully, and deepened the kiss like you had desired. Your lips seemed to move in perfect sync together, but it seemed like it wasn't enough. He moved his hands to your lower back, not exactly digging his nails into your lower back, but almost as if he was tearing at your shirt. When he got bored with that, he moved his hands to your hips. He used his weight to push you up against the counter, and once you hit it, he grabbed you from underneath your thighs and lifted you up to the counter next to the sink without breaking the kiss. And because you had just washed the dishes, that space in the counter was a little bit wet, but you didn't care in the moment.

You ran your fingers up the back of his hair and tugged at it a bit, and it seemed to only make Touya more rough with the kiss. He moved one of his hands to the back of your head and pushed it more towards him, wanting absolutely no space between your faces. Your lungs started to burn though, needing air. You placed your hands on his chest to push him away, but that didn't work. You pushed him a bit harder and moved your head up, breaking the kiss on your end.

Touya didn't stop, though. Once he found your lips absent, he attacked your neck, kissing it slowly in an attempt to make you want more so he could give you more. You panted, trying to regulate your breathing and give your lungs the air they craved. "T-Touya..." you breathed out, but he ignored you, still focusing on your neck. "Touya..."

He then started to suck on the spot where your neck and shoulder met, and then lick from that spot up to your neck. "Touya... please."

"What is it?" He finally had pulled away, his voice sounding raspy.

"I need a minute... to catch my breath." You gulped.

"Should we take this somewhere else?" He asked, his hands resting on your thighs.

"Th-This is crazy..."

"Crazy? This is crazy to you? You invited me to live with you." He chuckle a bit. "But if you want me to stop, I'll sto-"

"No." You interrupted him. "No, just give me a minute."

He smirked and took a step back from you, giving you a little bit of space. "Will do. Did it get too hot for you?"

"Shut it!" You swatted at him, but he only laughed.

"If you want I could make it a bit hotter." He winked at you, making your face go red, if it wasn't already.

"Stop it!" You whined, hiding your face in your hands. It was safe to say that you had caught your breath. But now you had to face a dilemma. Were you going to through with whatever was happening, or were you going to back down? Truth be told, you weren't exactly sure what was going to happen, but you were interested to see where it was going to go, even if it meant all the way.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He placed his hands on the counter on either side of you and leaned forward. You removed your hands from your face, taking a breath and looking into his eyes. There appeared to be some kind of fire in them, but you couldn't completely tell.

"No."

"So you want me to continue?"

"Yes." You said, giving him a nod. That's all he needed before heading straight for your neck again, this time on the opposite side he started with. You leaned your head to the side to give him more room as you entangled your fingers in his hair. His hands would move from the counter to your thighs once again, but this time he gave them a squeeze through your blue jeans. "Mm, Touya..."

"I want to feel your skin, your jeans are in the way." He said, his lips grazing your neck with each word.

"Just my jeans?" You questioned, finding yourself smiling at the feeling of his lips on your neck. You felt him smirk against your neck and the pull back to look you in the face.

"Well, there's a lot more that's in the way."

"There's some things in my way, too."

His eyes widened at your comment, but then smirked, which seemed to be his favorite thing to do. He grabbed one of your hands and placed it on his chest, and then held your wrist as he brought your hand down to his stomach. Your mouth fell open, as you could have sworn you felt abs.

"You have abs?" You asked, which seemed like a dumb question now.

"Only one way to find out." He bit his lip. "That is, assuming you want to find out."

"I wonder if that's just an excuse for you to take off your shirt." Your tilted your head, a smile on your face. You had to admit, you were enjoying yourself now.

"Do you want me to take my shirt off?"

"Do you want to?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I'm asking you."

"Well, I think it's a dumb question."

"Is that right?" He tilted his head, a somewhat sinister smile rising to his lips.

"Mhm, that is right." You smirked, taking your hand off of his abs and crossing your arms.

"Why the sudden change in attitude?"

"I don't know, I want to have a little fun." You shrugged.

"Fun? I'll show you fun." He chuckled, reaching for the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. You watched him as he did, your eyes falling on his abs. He was very well built. You weren't sure what you were expecting his body to look like, but this exceeded expectations. "Now, come here." He roughly grabbed your sides and collided your lips with his. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist as you kissed him. One of his hands wrapped around you and pulled you close to his body while the other was in your hair. He held you close to his body as he took you off the counter. While your legs were still wrapped around him, he started walking to your bedroom.

He placed you down on the bed, but you still kept your legs wrapped around him. As he was kissing you he grabbed ahold of the bottom of your shirt. He parted from your lips to pull it off over your head only to reveal a F/C bra with some lace on it. He stared down at you and it was like his eyes were drooling.

He wanted to touch you all over, he imagined how your skin would feel up against his, the only possible thing in between the two of you would be a thin layer of sweat. But now since he was actually here, he wanted to savor the moment. But at the same time, he wanted to take what he wanted.

"Wait, before we do this..." you gulped, placing a hand on his chest. "You wouldn't happen to have a uhm... condom on you, right?"

"No, I don't." He said quickly. "Are you on birth control?"

"No, I'm not... a-and I'm not really comfortable unless-"

"I get it, you want to stay safe."

"I'm sorry." You covered your face, embarrassed.

"It's okay... there's other things we can do, ya know."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I guess your past lovers were pretty boring." He chuckled. "Want me to show you?"