21

"Hey! I got you a hot chocolate." Keigo stood up from his seat at the outside table at the local cafe, and hugged you. You hugged him back, and then took the seat across from him.

"Hot chocolate? Why not coffee?"

"All that caffeine is bad for you."

"What!? You literally drink it!"

"It's okay when I do it."

"You're joking! You model for a coffee company! And you drink it from a can!"

"Shhh." He smiled a bit, putting a finger to his lips. You laughed a bit, and took a sip of hot chocolate. It was just as good.

"So, whatcha been up to?" You asked him.

"Work." He said quickly. "And it's one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you."

"You couldn't just call me?"

"I have to be careful."

"Careful?"

Keigo looked around as if he was paranoid, and then leaned over the table. "You cannot repeat a word of this, do you understand me? If you do, we're both in trouble."

"I understand." You nodded, looking into his eyes to show your seriousness.

"I'm working as a double agent. I'm in with the League of Villains."

"You're going against the heroes?" You whispered a crossed the table, wide eyed.

Keigo thought for a minute. He wanted to tell you the whole truth, but he wasn't sure if it would cause trouble. But he also didn't want you to see him as some monster and grow to be frightened of him just because of the title 'villain'.

"No. I'm working for the heroes, gathering information on the villains, and reporting back."

"Is this why you haven't been around in a while?"

"Yeah. These villains are smart. I'm sure they're watching my every move. I don't need them finding out where you live and all that."

"You think they'd get me involved?"

"I don't know, but I don't want to risk it." He sighed. "You haven't noticed anything weird going on, have you?"

"No, nothing that stands out." You shook your head. "Should I be in the look out?"

"If you haven't noticed anything by now you should be fine." He smiled at you reassuringly. "Now, what's new with you?"

"Nothing much." You smiled. "Just school. They have me tutoring math."

"Aaah, lucky you. I always hated math. Looks like you got the math and science genes."

"Yeah, actually, the person I'm tutoring knows you personally."

"Really? Who is it?"

"Natsuo Todoroki? He says that you work with his dad."

"Oh! That I do, that I do." He laughed a bit. "Endeavor's the one who actually put me up to this double agent job."

"That's insane." You frowned a bit. "What if something bad happens to you?"

"Nothing will, I can handle myself." He stated proudly. "So you're tutoring Natsuo? When did that start?"

"Not that long ago. He's having trouble in math." You told him.

"Ohh... I see, I see." He said, almost in a mocking tone.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Mhm, nothing, sure." You rolled your eyes. "What are you thinking there, blondie?"