23

PLEASE NOTE:
I haven't watched all of MHA, but I like to ruin things for me. I suppose this is a spoiler alert? Also, please forgive me if I give out wrong information. But also note that I'll twist it to fit the story.
Thank you all so far for all the love and support. Please continue reading!
Love you all ☀️✨🫶

It was the day before you're elopement with Touya. You were pretty excited, Touya as well. He could stop clinging to you. Until it was time for him to stop.

You were both cuddling until you felt him reposition his head, and groan. "What is it?" You asked softly.

"I have to meet Toga and Twice. Remember them?"

"I do." You nodded. "Where are you guys going?"

"Not sure yet..." he lied, but you couldn't tell.

"Can I come with?"

"As much as I'd love that, you have preparations do to for us tomorrow~" He cooed, and kissed the side of your head before getting up.

"Those can wait." You whined.

"I'll be back soon, my love." He smiled, and kissed your lips before walking towards the door.

"Touya?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"There's nothing going on, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"There's nothing between you and... you know."

"Y/n... she's a child."

"Is she really?!"

"She's seventeen." He laughed a bit.

"She appears older."

"Really? I think she appears younger."

"Well, as long as nothing is going on, I'll stay here."

"Nothing is going on. Stay here, relax, get some rest."

"Okay, I will." You nodded.

"That's my girl."

You giggled and waved to him as he left. When he closed the door he sighed, starting to feel nervous. Usually he wouldn't feel nervous about something like this, but since he loved you, wanted to be with you and stay by you, of course he was nervous. But he would do what he needed too.

**

After some time, you started to make yourself a little snack. While in the kitchen, you heard your phone ring. You hurried over thinking it was Touya, but saw that it was your friend, Yuki. You know, your only friend in all of this mayhem.

"Hello?" You answered the phone.

"Are you home?" She asked rather quickly, worry in her voice.

"Yes, why? You want to come over?" You smiled. You missed her a bit, you've been spending so much time with Touya. "I have so much to tell you."

"Girl, I'm not leaving my house. Do you see what's on t.v?"

"No?"

"Go to the news channel! There's a battle breaking out!"

"A battle?"

"Yes! Hero's and villains! Hurry! Turn in the news!"

You did as you were told, and rather quickly. When turning on the news, you saw a reporter, and a whole bunch of destruction behind her. She was talking nonsense, at least to you. It's like your senses were robbed. You just hoped that Keigo wasn't there. And that Touya wasn't caught up in it.