15

The next morning you woke up feeling a bit sore (if you know what I mean). However, you needed to push it aside to go to class. Like usual, Touya was cuddled up to you, his head on your chest. You poked his head to hopefully wake him up gently.

"Touya... I need to get up." You whispered. He grumbled lowly and rolled over, allowing you to get out of bed. You slowly got out of bed and started to get changed. Touya started to slowly wake up as you were, and decided to take a peak. You didn't even notice until you heard a chuckle from him emerge from his throat.

"Well well well...~ I have quite the view this morning~" He teased.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before." You laughed a bit, but still felt just the littlest bit embarrassed.

"Do you want me to walk with you this morning?" He asked, however it was only a formality.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." You shrugged, finishing putting on your clothes.

"I'm walking you."

"Oh— I thought you wouldn't want to."

"And why would you think that?"

"Because you asked if I wanted you to."

"Do you really think I care what you want when it comes to me being there for you?" He raised an eyebrow, sitting up in the bed. He was shirtless, and his body seemed godly. The blankets covered just enough, and you found your eyes traveling. However, Touya didn't mind this at all. He didn't even mention it. He liked the attention, especially from you. Someone as sweet and kind as you giving him attention? Who could ask for more? Although, he did consider the fact that you didn't know him. At least, not on that level. And he intended to never let you find out. He knew it would ruin everything. Every single thing.

You stood there silently, eyes fluttering up and down from his face to his waist, his eyes to his v-line.

"So, what are we waiting for?" He said, groaning a bit as he stretched and got out of bed. You quickly looked away, your face reddening by the second. He put his underwear back on, and heard his foot steps walking over to you. When he was inches away from you, he took his thumb and pointer fingers and grabbed your chin, making you look at him. After making eye contact which was in reality a few minutes but felt like forever, he kissed you deeply. It wasn't anything crazy; there was no tongue (sorta to your own disappointment), but is was something that you both hadn't shared yet.

The kiss was soft but strong, if that made sense. The kiss conveyed a lot of his feelings, which didn't go unnoticed to you. Like he had been demonstrating, it signaled that he really did care for you. It gave you butterflies in your stomach, and the only thing you wanted to do was lean into him. This kiss was different than the others, it made you want to cuddle him on the couch, playing with his hair watching some sappy romance movie instead of the usual activity the both of you engage in. It was like you both wanted to deepen your relationship with each other.

When he pulled away, you felt empty. You're pretty sure you had pouted, because he had let out a low chuckle after opening his eyes and seeing your face. "Come on, let's get you to class."

"You need to get dressed first." You giggled a bit.

"Why can't I go out like this?" He was obviously joking, wearing a little smirk on his face as he had opened his arms, letting you seem him in all his glory.

"Because I don't need people looking at my boyfriend, okay?"

"Boyfriend?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking a bit. "I like the sound of that."

"Good." You huffed, heading out of the room. "Now get ready, I'm going to be late."

"Whatever you say." He laughed, starting to put on some fresh clothes. It didn't take him very long to get ready and for the two of you to be out the door. He wore his mask as usual, and took your backpack from you.

"Oh, by the way, I'm uh... seeing some friends tonight." Touya said, sounding a bit nervous.

"Okay, that's fine." You nodded. "I probably won't be home til late anyway, I'm doing tutoring today."

"Tutoring? You're having trouble?"

"No, I'm tutoring someone."

"Oh."

Oh.

"With who?" Touya asked, looking down at you.

"This guy, I'm not sure who he is, I was randomly assigned." You explained. "What they do is if someone is having trouble, they pick someone that had the class the previous year that passed reasonably well."

"Guy? He?"

"Yeah..? Is that a problem?"

"No no, not at all." Touya lied. However, it was absolutely killing him. "I'm gonna cancel my plans."

"No, don't do that." You advised him. "Why would you do that?"

"So I can be with you."

"Touya, you have nothing to worry about." You smiled at him. "We'll be in a public place with other people around."

"Trust me, that doesn't always stop them." He sighed.

"I'll be okay. People wouldn't dare to try things on campus, especially not in the open. We have protocols, campus police... there's a lot of security."

Touya stayed silent a moment. It was one thing to be tutoring a guy, but for it to be someone you didn't know either?

"What's his name?" He asked, his voice sounding low.

"I'm not sure, Touya. I think it started with an N? Maybe?" You looked up to the sky, trying to remember. "All I really know is that he's a grade under me."

Touya just hummed and stayed silent the rest of the way to campus. Once there, he handed you your bag and lowered his mask to kiss you in the forehead. "Be safe, okay?" He said, but was also a little bit of a warning.

"Always." You smiled, and kissed him in between his eyes. "I'll see you later. And if you get home before me, I keep a key taped to the bottom of the potted plant by the door."

"Alright, Y/n." He chuckled a bit. He would definitely move it later, that's such an obvious place.