14

"Y/n, I'm back." Touya called out, closing the door and carrying a bag from the store. There didn't seem to be much in the bag.

"Hey." You smiled from the couch, getting up and meeting him at the door. "So what did you get?"

"I got a bag of chips that looked good. And condoms." He smirked.

"O-Kay." You spaced out, trying to walk away from him but he held your wrist.

"C'mon, dont act like you don't want to." He laughed.

"I'll act however Id like to." You huffed, crossing your arms.

"Is that so?" He pull you closer to him, dropping his bag and kissing all over your face. You laughed and allowed him to, but when he came close to your lips you redirected him to your mouth. He didn't mind this of course, he loved kissing you the right way. However, before it could go any further, there was a knock at the door.

You pulled away instantly and picked up the bag and handed it to Touya. "Go to the room, now." You whispered.

"Right now? You can't wait either, huh?" He smirked. You hit him playfully and he finally started walking to the bedroom. He closed it behind him, and you took a deep breath. You placed your hand on the door handle and opened it, revealing the one and only Keigo. Of course. What wonderful timing.

"Kei! What's up?"

"Oh nothing, just wanted to stop in and say hi." He smiled, walking into your apartment with no invitation.

"Oh, well, hi." You laughed a bit with a hint of nervousness in your voice.

"Why do you sound like that?"

"Sounds like what? I don't know what you're talking about." You shrugged.

"Youre speaking faster and your voice is higher than usual." He squinted his eyes. "What are you hiding?"

"Pfft, I'm not hiding anything." You waved it off, correcting your tone of voice. It only made Keigo more suspicious.

He started looking around your apartment, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary, except for the fact you usually have your bedroom door open. "Why's the door closed?" He asked, walking towards it.

"I-It's just closed." you shrugged. "I don't know what else to tell you."

He went to open the door, but the handle stopped, meaning it was locked. Keigo looked over to you, his face reading not amused.

"Why's it locked?"

"I locked myself out."

"Do you want me to help unlock it?"

"No it's okay, I have a key."

"Well, get the key and unlock it."

"Uh..."

"What?"

"I... don't know where the key is." You lied. It was such a bad lie at that. Oh god, what have you done? You were certainly going to get caught now.

Keigo looked at the coffee table that was in the living room and saw a stray bobby pin that was lying next to the remote. He walked over and grabbed it and presented it to you with a smirk on his face as he walked back to the locked bedroom door.

"What are you doing with that?" You asked, watching him lower himself to the ground.

"I'm picking the lock. I'm helping you unlock the door." He said, putting the bobby pin in the door handle and moving it around until you both heard a click. Keigo stood up straight and looked at you, almost as if he was waiting for you to admit to something. But you just stood there like a total deer in the headlights.

He opened the door, revealing a clean bedroom. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary besides one thing.

"You usually have two blankets in your bed. Where's the one that's usually at the end?" He asked.

As Keigo had walked in and starting looking around, you were confused. Where did Touya go?

Touya wasn't far from the scene, in fact he had the best view of it. He was in the walk in closet where he could see everything from the 'slits' in the door. And now upon seeing the red winged man, everything was working out perfectly for him.

"I got cold so I used it." You shrugged. Keigo walked over to you bed and pulled back the main blanket to reveal the second one he was referring to.

"Hmm." He hummed, and then put the blanket back. "Why have you been acting so weird, Y/n?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. The last few times I visited you've been acting strange."

"I think your mind is playing tricks on." You laughed a bit. "Have you been getting a good nights rest? Pfft, who am I kidding? Your a hero, you never get rest."

Keigo laughed a bit at your joke, and started thinking that you were possibly right. "Maybe. I've had a lot of late nights recently."

"You should go home and get some rest. Maybe it'll make you feel better."

Keigo nodded and started to leave your room and you followed behind him. To make sure nothing would ruin what you had established, you closed the bedroom door again. Just as Keigo was about to leave through the front door, he looked at your kitchen. He would know by looking at the kitchen if anything was going on. At first, he didn't see anything, until he saw the dish drying rack. It was full. Usually you always cleaned up right after making food. That included washing and putting away dishes. And even if you didn't, it was never full like how it was. There were double the amount of dishes.

"Y/n, you don't have anyone staying here, right?"

"Of course not, why would you think that?"

"Your dishes are full."

"I've been feeling a little lazy recently. I've also been busy with school work."

"You usually don't let it get that bad, though."

"I know... don't worry, I'm going to clean it."

"Are you okay, Y/n?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just seem different than usual."

"I'm fine, really Kei." You smiled, placing a hand in his shoulder. "I'm just tired is all."

There was a moment of silence, before his eyes lit up with what you thought was anger. "You're not pregnant are you?"

"No!"

"I know, I'm just kidding." He laughed a bit. "You would tell me if you had someone in your life. Isn't that right?"

"Yup, totally right."

"Alright, I guess I'll leave then. But call me if you need something, even if it's stupid."

"Got it. Bye Keigo."

With that, he had left your apartment. You were thankful, and locked the front door. You rushed over to your room and opened the door, and saw Touya leaning on the closet door, his arms crossed.

"What awful timing for that chicken to show up." He grumbled.

"Chicken?" You questioned, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah. I mean, he was wings so that's just what came to mind." He lied. He had used that name before. With his other... friends that you didn't know.

"It's kinda funny." You giggled. "But it's my brother, so don't make fun!" You warned him. He nodded and then walked over to you, immediately grabbing your waist.

"You don't plan on telling him about us, do you?"

"No... at least, not now."

"Good. I don't want him knowing."

"Why? That's a bit..."

"Sketchy? I know how it sounds, but trust me on this. The longer he stays in the dark, the better our relationship will be."

"Relationship?"

"Yes.. that is, assuming that's what you want. I want that."

"I.. yes, I want that."