25

The first call he made was Hawks. Then found a way to call Aizawa. Then his friends.

However, it was Hawks that did most of the work from his hospital bed. Giving Tokoyami the keys to his house, a safe code, and all information needed. However, all of this took a little more than an hour. More like the whole day. You were stuck in that cell rotting like a piece of fruit on the counter.

Around 8 at night, an officer finally opened the cell. You lifted your head to see the officer with not a pleasant look on his face. It's like he had tasted something sour. His expression read anger and disgust, but that wasn't your problem.

"Takami, do you know what your bail was set at?"

"No." You answered.

"It was set at four million yen (28,119.51 usd)."

"Why that much...?" You started to worry. There was no way you were making bail. It hurt you so much. Was it really that bad to house a villain? And even then, you weren't for sure he was a villain! Being charged that much for something you were sure you were innocent for really made you depressed. There was no way you were getting out.

"It doesn't matter now. You made bail."

"Oh thank god." You sighed of relief, and stood up from the bench you were sulking at. You walked out of the cell slowly, the officer following you. As you made it into the lobby, you saw the kid from earlier, Tokoyami, two other kids, both of which has green hair, and what appeared to be a tired adult.

"Y/n, you're alright.." Tokoyami sighed of relief. "Hawks won't hurt me now..."

"He wouldn't have hurt you." You laughed a bit.

"Y/n, this is Mr. Aizawa and—"

"Let's save the introductions for later. Let's get Ms. Takami out of here." The man, Aizawa, said in a low, tired voice. "Come on."

You nodded and followed them all out. You felt... safe walking out with them.

"Where do you want to go?" Aizawa asked.

"Hawks wants to see her." Tokoyami answered before you could say anything. "He wants to make sure she's okay."

"As any brother would, ribbit." The girl with green hair said. "I'm Tsu."

"Hello." You said awkwardly.

"How did you get into all of this?" The boy with green hair asked.

"They said I was guilty of housing a villain." You sighed. "I didn't know he was. If I did, I wouldn't have done it for my safety."

"But you did, and that's all that matters to them." Aizawa answered. "All they see is a lady that gave a villain a place to live and make plans to attack the public."

"But I didn't know..." you said softly, looking down.

"It will all be okay, Ms. Takami." Aizawa assured you. "You have the Pros on your side now."

That made you feel good.

"That's right! Nothing will happen!" The green one cheered. "I'm Izuku Midoryia, by the way."

"Nice to meet you." You gave him a nod.

"Now, don't be alarmed, but if you were involved with a villain, expect more villains to come your way." Aizawa warned.

"Great, just great. All I want to do is attend my college classes and make food, and now I have to worry about villains killing me."

"I wouldn't say that, ribbit. Unless they told you private information..."

"Tsu, that's probably not helping." Izuku whispered to her.

"Everything will be fine." Aizawa told you firmly. "You have Hawks, you have me, you have Miriko, and many others looking out for you."

"That many..?"

"Yes." He gave a nod. "Hawks has made it clear that you are very important to him."

"Well, I would hope so."

"You are." Tokoyami smiled a bit. "I didn't know he had a sister, but from what I can tell, he cherishes you. He told me he wanted to always keep you safe and that's why he never mentioned you."

"Sounds like him." You laughed a bit.

"Yeah. He went crazy when I told him you'd be staying and the bail amount, but he paid it in full."

"What!?"

"Well, I technically gave them the money. Hawks just gave me the keys to his house." Tokoyami sighed.

"I can't believe it..."

"What's wrong, Ms. Takami?" Izuku asked.

"He's always been there for me... and now he's literally bailing me out..."

"That's what big brothers do." Izuku smiled. "I'd do the same if I had a younger sibling."

"Mr. Aizawa, how much of a target am I?" You asked him, your stomach turning.

"It's hard to say. It would depend on how valuable you are to them."

If Touya, or rather Dabi, was truly a villain, you were dead meat. He's told you how much he loves you, hell, has even showed you. Told you how he wanted to spend his life with you and run away with you. But after everything, the lying and the possibility of him burning your brother's wings, (you still had to confirm with Keigo), you weren't sure if you even knew him. But now thinking back, did you know him at all? Yes, you both rushed into things but it felt natural, like you had already met in a past life. Like you knew everything about each other... apparently not.

Getting to the hospital, Aizawa and Tokoyami walked you to Hawks' room. Izuku and Tsu had already said their farewells and were on their way back to their dorms. When walking into the room, you immediately hugged your brother. He didn't care if it gave him a little bit of pain, he wrapped both of his arms around you, holding you close to him which was a bit difficult due to the guard on the hospital bed. He kissed the side of you head, and then rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I can walk her home." Aizawa offered. It was getting pretty late.

"No, I don't want to go." You said, but it was muffled.

"That won't be necessary, EraserHead." Keigo told him. "The hospital has agreed to let her stay with me."

"Alright, let me know if you need anything."

"Yes, I will."

With that, Aizawa and Tokoyami had left, leaving the two of you.

"Keigo?"

"Yeah?"

"Your wings... are they okay?"

"They were burned."