19

"So that's why he wanted to move the location." Shigaraki sighed, scratching his neck. "And she's related to Hawks? Seems like too good of an opportunity."

"I thought it was interesting too." Toga added. "But she seems really sweet. Definitely doesn't know about Dabi. At least not fully. I doubt she knows anything."

"Maybe I should call a meeting with Dabi." Shigaraki thought out loud.

"That is if you can get in contact with him. I don't think he uses his phone around her. I think he hides it or turns it off."

"I'll find a way. Maybe I'll get the bird involved."

"Hmm... I think there's a better way."

"Well, spit it out."

"They were walking home pretty late at night, I think from a college class. And we already know that she lives in the area the original attack should have been. So, why don't we send some people on a stake-out?"

"Or we ask the bird to track him down."

"But if Hawks successfully does and finds out that he's dating his sister, don't you think that would cause some trouble?"

Shigaraki stayed silent a moment, thinking. Toga was certainly right. And this girl could have valuable information regarding Hawks, the number two pro hero, the one that's been working for the league, but still weren't too sure about him. But as for Dabi, he was becoming too distracted with the girl, however, he would be the rat to get the information.

"Find Dabi, bring him here. We need a little meeting with him."

Toga simply nodded. She had an idea on where to find him, or rather you. Since Dabi would most likely be with you, if she found you, she would find Dabi. She already knows the general area, it was just a matter of where the sister of a pro hero would live. A good part or bad part of town? Run down apartments or kept-up complexes? It was fairly obvious which one. Now, it was a matter of what floor and which apartment.

**

Toga had found the complex you lived in and walked into the lobby. It was gorgeous and extremely extravagant, definitely something she's never seen before. Everything was white with gold accents, and looked very clean. There was a piano to the side, a lounge section and even a computer room that looked like a university library. And against the back wall was a desk with someone working at it, typing away at the computer. Behind the person was a room, most likely a mail room. How lucky could she get?

She tried her best to fit in, but felt very out of place. As she walked towards the back room, she could have sworn she felt eyes on her. Just as she was about the enter the room, she was stopped by the person working the desk.

"Excuse me! What are you doing?" They asked, stopping her in her tracks.

"Oh, I'm getting my cousin's mail for her." She explained. Toga was a natural at lying.

"Mmhm, and who is your cousin?" They narrowed their eyes at her, crossing their arms. They knew everyone in the complex, and if they weren't at least very good acquaintances, they were very amazing friends. They had even been invited out a couple of times by the inhabitants of some of the apartments.

"Y/n Takami. You know, sister of Keigo Takami? Also my cousin?"

"I've never seen you here before though."

"I don't visit very often, I'm busy with school, but I come when I can." Toga smiled.

"And what's your name?"

"Himiko."

"Last name?"

"Takami."

"So you're on their mom's side?"

"No, their dad's. His brother married my mom." She lied again. This person was being tricky, trying to mess her up. Maybe they knew? Maybe they had a lie detector quirk. If that was the case, she had better be careful.

"Hm..."

Toga stood there as they thought for a moment.

"Well, you do resemble Mr. Takami." They said, referring to Hawks. "Blonde hair and gold eyes."

"Mhm." She smiled a bit. She didn't want to show too much excitement.

"Alright, go ahead." They nodded, and started back on the computer.

Toga headed into the back room, and started to look around. There were many mail slots lining the walls, but she noticed that she needed a key to open it. While she looked around to find anything, she noticed that a last name and a number were displayed on the front of the slot. Toga smiled to herself, walking along the walls.

Yukio—124, Yuu—125. Tamaki—201, Suzuki—202.
It seemed to go on forever. So many names and numbers.
Kimura—213, Yoshida—214, Sasaki—215. Sato—216.
It was horrible. She felt her eyes hurting with each letter she read.
Mori—221, Kaneko—222, Fujita—223, Takami—224.
There it is! Perfect.

Toga walked out of the room, putting a frown on her face. As she left, she looked at the person she worked so hard to convince. "Sorry, I'll come back in a minute, I have to run up and get her mail key." She explained.

"No worries. I'll be gone by the time you get back, so I hope to see you again soon." The person nodded at her. Toga smiled and waved, and headed to the elevator. The doors opened, and she hurried inside, clicking the '2' button. And then she clicked the arrows, hurrying to shut the door before anyone else could come on.

Once to the second floor, she followed the signs that had numbers on them. It was laid out almost like a hotel, with signs and numbers and arrows to point you in the right direction. Eventually, Toga did find the apartment labeled 224. However, she couldn't actually tell if it was your apartment. There was no sign of any personalization on the door. Other than a welcome mat and a potted plant, she had no idea. She sighed, and decided to knock on the door.

You and Touya were on the couch, watching a movie, however he was getting a bit touchy. You didn't mind it though, you liked when he touched you. But when you heard the knock, you snapped your head at Touya, signaling him to get into the room. He hurried off the couch and did, closing the door but putting his ear to it. You fixed yourself for just a second and then went to answer it. You were expecting Keigo, but to your surprise it was the girl that you and Touya had ran into the night prior.

"Oh, hello." You said. "Are you looking for Touya?"

"Yes, I am." She nodded. "Where is he?"

"He's here. You can come in if you'd like. But if you don't mind me asking, how did you find me?"

"He's told me before in case I needed him." She said as she walked in. "It's very important."

Touya, hearing Toga's voice, came out of the room. "What are you doing here?" He asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Don't you remember? You gave me the address in case I needed you in emergencies. Well, I have an emergency." She said, looking a bit sad.

"You go, Touya." You told him. "I'll be here."

He was hesitant but nodded, grabbing his coat and Toga and hurrying out of the apartment. When the door was closed and they were down the hall far enough away from the apartment, he gritted his teeth.

"What the hell, Toga?"

"Listen, I had to find you. Shigaraki wants to talk to you. It's urgent. And I knew you weren't going to answer your phone so what choice did I have?"

"You could have waited until the next meeting."

"Shigaraki wants to see you now. And let me warn you, he's not happy."