DISNEY LAND -2

Are you crazy vegas friend jay shout in shock.

Don't shout pete must be hiding somewhere near by us, vegas said in fear.

Everyone looked at him in shock, till yesterday he was calling pete as pet dog of the main family. All of a sudden pete become his wife within a night.

Are you ok, you have a fever, one of his friends, rain  touching his forehead.

Vegas pushed his hand away.

What if your dad finds out jay said in a worried tone. Often They see the slap mark on vegas face. Even now he has one on his face.

Your dad will beat you to death and kill your wife for sure. Rain said teasingly.

But that is reality. Jay said in a serious tone.

Don't worry I'll take care of it. Vegas said in his deep voice. Just help me with my plan.

I don't know what you saw in that boy pete but sometimes your behavior is so creepy like my cousin. Rain said in a worried tone.

Let's get back to the class vegas said, he got up the Outdoor garden dining table and walked toward his class.

Anaheim, California pete look at kinn in shock.

Vegas is leaving the city tonight, you follow him.

Anaheim, California is just a coverup . be careful vegas is going to meet someone very important.

Pete noded his head and left.

Kinn lay back in the chair in stress. What is more important than meeting the biggest client. Uncle gun always try to steal their client.

This is the right time introducing his son to that client. Very good chances to steal that client. But he is sending his son away to meet someone. In that case vegas is going to do something more important than attending   mr.cartel banquet . Kinn thought

Khun comes inside the kinn office room.

Don't you feel something weird,  uncle gun sending vegas away rather than take him to the banquet meeting of our biggest client. Missing a cartel banquet is the next big thing. What uncle gun is planning, it must be something big, khun asks in a serious tone.

Don't worry I'll take care of it, kinn said looking at his brother.

Hope so, dont be fooled by uncle gun, khun said in a warning tone and walked away.

------
From

Anaheim, California

Pete message to kinn
Boss nothing much, vegas is not getting out of his bed for two days.

Pete Just follow him dont be fooled by his acting.

Ok Boss

Why vegas is always sleeping, two days in a row he must be sick or what. pete though.

Pete needs fresh air. Pete left the room for a roof garden. Two days he also struck in the room watching vegas from his bedroom windows with the Powerful Long Range Binoculars.

Pete walks towards Garden Court Bistro & Lounge. He found a good place to make himself comfortable. He was looking at the menu card. When pete raises his head he sees vages standing infront of him.

What a coincidence, don't say you are here for Disneyland.  Vegas chuckle teasingly.

Pete smile awkwardly.

Can i join you, vegas ask in a soft tone.

Pete felt fear in his heart.still noded his head and continue to smile awkwardly.